+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I’ll still take the

I’ll still take the

Start we have had, won 4 drawn three, plus 11 goal difference. Disappointed we didn’t win,
    Haven’t been today but listened live and as Animal said in another post, it was coming..... Why not sent fresh legs on at 80 minutes? Bahre was being called out as tired, Moncur too.... A taste of Hecky ? He’s been great with subs so far this season..... hope he’s not caught the “ Keep it same bug “

Pinnilos MOM says it all!

Quote Originally Posted by Barnsley Chop View Post
    I know he didn't score today but Moore was my man of the match , everything good today came from him including sprinting 35 yards to win the ball back .

Kid runs his b@llax off up there and the service in to him was shocking but he keeps at it and is always encouraging the lads around him , one or two who we've had in the past would have got the tyt on and started the blame game .

How did Bähre play Animal?

Remember Warsaw are unbeaten as well, and I was worried our unbeaten start might end today because of our missing players.
    Despite us throwing it away late on, Id have taken a point before hand if Im honest.

Quote Originally Posted by lk311 View Post
    How did Bähre play Animal?
    Steady mate , looks a decent player , played a nice one two with Moncur in the second half and broke in to the box , maybe should have had a shot but elected to try and set Moore up for a tap in and it was blocked .

Ran out of steam in the last 15 minutes and should have come off really but Stendel elected to keep him on , he'll get there with the fitness .

Very promising debut .

Bahre much like all the players today = pretty average

And we'll deserved too Chop , this lad has improved immensely , he was carrying a knock last 30 mins also ,but dint want to come off did he , good player this lad

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    And we'll deserved too Chop , this lad has improved immensely , he was carrying a knock last 30 mins also ,but dint want to come off did he , good player this lad
    Agree he's a tidy left back , uses the ball well in possession .

Bahre much like all the players today = pretty average
    I don't agree with that at all , hardly wasted a ball , good control and vision , should have got a shot away 2/3 times , I like the look of him and can see him being a big favorite down here , more to come from him I think ,

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast