+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Thread: Next 5 games

Quote Originally Posted by Chick A Saw View Post
    Do you know that for sure? I have listened to the highlights commentary and Shabbas arabzone interview and i have my doubts.

At the end of the day, their keeper did well and it was a Falkirk defender that got back on the line and prevented the goal.
    Wad told that by a mate of mine. But I did caveat it with "apparently". 😉

About 8 weeks ago Arbroath hammered Ross County 4-1 in the cup match, so United should be picking up all 3 points this weekend.

A win on Saturday would be a a strong sign that United are getting back on track - a defeat would suggest otherwise.

I think United will win 2-0 - which it what you would hope from a team aiming to win the league.

Quote Originally Posted by ClashCityRocker View Post
    About 8 weeks ago Arbroath hammered Ross County 4-1 in the cup match, so United should be picking up all 3 points this weekend.
    Good ane, if only predicting football matches was that simple.
    Last edited by TerryTheTerror; 25-09-2018 at 12:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    Good ane, if only predicting football matches was that simple.
    Really looking forward to seeing how we do on Saturday because it's going to tell us a lot about where we are. I'm sure we'd all take 1-0 right now.

Quote Originally Posted by stokearab View Post
    Really looking forward to seeing how we do on Saturday because it's going to tell us a lot about where we are. I'm sure we'd all take 1-0 right now.
    Quite a lot of folk get hung up about the way play. My opinion is it doesn't matter, we just need to get a better collection of results then anyone else.

Quite a lot of folk get hung up about the way play. My opinion is it doesn't matter, we just need to get a better collection of results then anyone else.
    Paying 20 quid per game, i want to be at least entertained. Partick and Falkirk games are probably the lower end of what i expect as value for money. We play like that over the next 3 games then we will be handed our erchies, although if the players are able to raise their game, then who knows.

I feel there is a definite lack of acceptance amongst some of our fans of where are are at as a club at the moment. I'm not saying we don't all want to be at a higher level but we certainly need to be paying the level we are at.

I feel there is a definite lack of acceptance amongst some of our fans of where are are at as a club at the moment. I'm not saying we don't all want to be at a higher level but we certainly need to be paying the level we are at.
    I fully accept where we are at the minute, and i have a whole heap of evidence that points to how we eventually got here.

You say that we need to play to this level, and i would argue we have done that and there lies the reason we are stuck here. Last season was a huge chance missed for a number of reasons, and now we have 3/4 teams that have a realistic chance of promotion, along with 2/3 wildcards. We need to find a level of play above all of them which we have yet to show!

To an extent thats true Terry. I tell you what though if we show same effort, desire and focus as Saturday and that keeps improving I couldnt care less how entertaining it is if we win. In all its better football than McKinnon had us play. If we are top of league and i am moaning about poor football - Id take that as progress!

People that want attractive football can't want Tommy Wright in as boss. Hammer thrower stuff.

Neilson and Wright off the list now as they don't serve up entertaining football.

Need a proven entertainer.

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)