+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 2nd post

Quote Originally Posted by SmedDUm View Post
    Call me stupid but I could not NOT go to Tannadice if you see what I mean.
    If anything I go all the more and that's with me missing less than 5 home games in the last 10 years.
    If you see what I mean.
    Maybe easier for me because i cant get to all home games and a few away games each season because of work, but i could easily stop going. Another reason is i dont have enough money to continue to justify watching the drivel we have endured for so long.

After Saturday, i may be able to get to 2 home, 2 away, then will make the decision to keep going or not! With Shabba in charge, it aint looking like i will be heading along the road through the winter!

Said at the end of last season that I wouldn't be back till the manager was sacked. Decided to go to the Partick game out of boredom and that reassured me that I wasn't missing anything. Season ticket holder of 13 years but I simply cannot waste money on something I don't enjoy anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    Said at the end of last season that I wouldn't be back till the manager was sacked. Decided to go to the Partick game out of boredom and that reassured me that I wasn't missing anything. Season ticket holder of 13 years but I simply cannot waste money on something I don't enjoy anymore.
    Wait until they start winning again ...then you can get your orange boiler suit and shed specs on again..and tell us how great supporters you are😄

Actually have gone to more games than usual since relegation. Must be a glutton for punishment.
    There are only so many letdowns a supporter can take though.
    One things for sure, if we get back to anything like we were then the good times will be savoured.

Quote Originally Posted by petermackie View Post
    Wait until they start winning again ...then you can get your orange boiler suit and shed specs on again..and tell us how great supporters you are😄
    You really cannot ignore a lesson is standing by your team from the best supported team in the city, can you!

Quote Originally Posted by Danny_Dyer View Post
    And what? Do you think he's alone in that stance? Have you seen the crowds recently?

I know dozens of guys who haven't been to Tannadice since the Livi playoff and i don't blame them one bit.

The club is an utter shambles and folk refusing to hand over their hard earned dough is perfectly understandable. Who are you to judge??
    Calm down dear... Where did I judge? Simply asked a question...

Quote Originally Posted by SmedDUm View Post
    Call me stupid but I could not NOT go to Tannadice if you see what I mean.
    If anything I go all the more and that's with me missing less than 5 home games in the last 10 years.
    If you see what I mean.
    Can't disagree with you. Despite the inconsistent form it's the fear of missing out and the vain hope that the team will really click and we give someone a right doing before going on a league winning run. Now where did I put my tranqilisers?

See the thing about being a United supporter, I know that sometime in the near future my team will get back to where we should be competing against the hearts, Hibs, Aberdeen and giving the newco a right hard time, hopefully set a test against the fiddlers too! this will come around for us, of that I have no doubts at all.

Now, as for the followers of all things Funesque, they know they are destined to watch sh*te, they always have and always will. It’s what they are used to. They know it, we know it and that pleases me no end

Quote Originally Posted by ahlltanyirhide View Post
    See the thing about being a United supporter, I know that sometime in the near future my team will get back to where we should be competing against the hearts, Hibs, Aberdeen and giving the newco a right hard time, hopefully set a test against the fiddlers too! this will come around for us, of that I have no doubts at all.

Now, as for the followers of all things Funesque, they know they are destined to watch sh*te, they always have and always will. It’s what they are used to. They know it, we know it and that pleases me no end
    Seems that a lot of your fellow Arabs are waiting for that near future before they lend their support to your team again

Quote Originally Posted by jjaflup22 View Post
    So let me get this right, you no longer go to Tannadice to support your football club?
    No.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)