+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: 2nd post

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie arab View Post
    Not glory hunting, more like fair weather fans.
    Of course it’s akin to glory hunting, when your team is on its hunkers it needs everyone to pull together, first so called supporters used the excuse of Thompson being in charge, now we get ‘the organ grinders monkey’ is the problem. Some folk are just whinging kunts and they should shut the phukk up, especially if they don’t want to support the club. Folk coming away with sh*te like I’ll not set foot back in Tannadice, but I’ll follow them away from home super fans giving it the high moral ground oh look at me.

Let’s face it, most of the ‘big hole in the East Stand brigade’ spat their dummy’s oot the pram when Justine Mitchell introduced a wee bit of common business sense in the lounge, they never recovered from that so called insult, and from there on in were looking for a way out, ta ra boys, don’t let the door hit yir erse on the way out.
    Last edited by ahlltanyirhide; 14-09-2018 at 07:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ahlltanyirhide View Post
    Of course it’s akin to glory hunting, when your team is on its hunkers it needs everyone to pull together, first so called supporters used the excuse of Thompson being in charge, now we get ‘the organ grinders monkey’ is the problem. Some folk are just whinging kunts and they should shut the phukk up, especially if they don’t want to support the club. Folk coming away with sh*te like I’ll not set foot back in Tannadice, but I’ll follow them away from home super fans giving it the high moral ground oh look at me.

Let’s face it, most of the ‘big hole in the East Stand brigade’ spat their dummy’s oot the pram when Justine Mitchell introduced a wee bit of common business sense in the lounge, they never recovered from that so called insult, and from there on in were looking for a way out, ta ra boys, don’t let the door hit yir erse on the way out.
    I agree 👍
    Some of the big hole brigade now sit in the dode fox so they have not all gave up.

Quote Originally Posted by ahlltanyirhide View Post

Yip

Phuk that. Let’s no go and support our team because we are a bit ****.

I chose to follow United when I was a bairn, I have seen it all following DUFC including 5 trophies ffs. I will never give up on them, ever.

It’s oor club. Things have and are changing. OK Shambles is still in cherge and its a bit tough watching this keech, however it’s United and that’s it for me, have to support them and will. It will get better.

This die hards bailing out fae the East Stand etc etc defo sounds like glory hunting to me. Give up when the going gets tough aye, whatever. You pick yir team you support them through thick and thin. Each to their own though. SRYB FTD and defo FTH. Bring on the Mighty Morton . That was my dads team btw until I converted him to the mighty Arabs.

Looking forward to the gehm the morn.

Quote Originally Posted by TangerineDream View Post
    Phuk that. Let’s no go and support our team because we are a bit ****.

I chose to follow United when I was a bairn, I have seen it all following DUFC including 5 trophies ffs. I will never give up on them, ever.

It’s oor club. Things have and are changing. OK Shambles is still in cherge and its a bit tough watching this keech, however it’s United and that’s it for me, have to support them and will. It will get better.

This die hards bailing out fae the East Stand etc etc defo sounds like glory hunting to me. Give up when the going gets tough aye, whatever. You pick yir team you support them through thick and thin. Each to their own though. SRYB FTD and defo FTH. Bring on the Mighty Morton . That was my dads team btw until I converted him to the mighty Arabs.

Looking forward to the gehm the morn.
    Die hards. Lol

Funsters have put up with utter drivel for most of the 40 odd years I've been an Arab but there's an affy lot of them I know still going. Proper die hards imo.

Ahlltan, Charlie, Whitfield, Tangerine D.
    With guys like you we'll fill these holes.
    Now bring on the Morton....

My reasons for binning my ST, for hardly going to Tanny, are my own.

Aired here in the past and elsewhere. Not for rehearsal here.

I'm a fan. I'm not happy and am showing it in my own ways.

No medal required. It is what it is.

Mon United.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)