This is getting beyond a joke now.
Never mind 10 or 15 years ago if you would have told me 4 years ago we would be in the position we are with a manager who could not win 1 match against Alloa despite playing 2 in a row against them I would have been amazed. If you then said the fans would not be shocked at these 2 results given the record of the manager and recent team performances I would have been astonished.

Its time for the chairman to speak out and say what their expectations are because for all we know Lazlo could be meeting or god forbid even exceeding them.

If the boards ambitions are to avoid relegation to league 1 or maybe sneak a play off place then we know not to expect automatic promotion worthy performances and can stop leaving matches dejected when we don't get the results needed for a promotion push.

We can maybe celebrate and get the open top buses booked when taking points off teams who are expected to finish above us (in the boards eyes). We can maybe cheer the team when they get a result against the Alloas and Brechins instead of going away annoyed at only drawing.
Please chairman let us know what you expect and if the team are or are not meeting expectations.
At least we'll know what these are and then then we'll know who the feck is to blame for this shambles.