+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The REAL Project Fear

The REAL Project Fear

Boris now describing the Brexit deal as a "Suicide Vest".

Why does he get so much airtime? Why am I starting a thread about it?

Foreign Office Minister Sir Alan Duncan criticised his former boss, saying the article was "one of the most disgusting moments in modern British politics."

If this latest broadside was not the end of Mr Johnson's political career, "I will make sure it is later", he said.

You will know them by the friends they keep...

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-45462900

Alan Duncan is going to end Bojo's political career ? Another 'dead sheep' moment, much better people than Duncan have tried to stop Boris in his tracks, none have succeeded yet, and that non entity won't be the one that does it.

And as usual Boris is right, May's joke Chequers proposal would allow the EU to destroy our economy as and when they liked. Only bedwetters and and handwringers will carp at his florid use of language. More please Boris, you're upsetting the right people !!

I KNEW you wouldn't let me down Sinkov!

Nice one Norder!

Quote Originally Posted by 1959_60 View Post
    Nice one Norder!
    bread and circuses 59/60....and we know who the clown is.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    Alan Duncan is going to end Bojo's political career ? Another 'dead sheep' moment, much better people than Duncan have tried to stop Boris in his tracks, none have succeeded yet, and that non entity won't be the one that does it.

And as usual Boris is right, May's joke Chequers proposal would allow the EU to destroy our economy as and when they liked. Only bedwetters and and handwringers will carp at his florid use of language. More please Boris, you're upsetting the right people !!
    I would happily strap the buffoon into a suicide vest and detonate it. Serious issues need tackling by serious people, the adulterous charlatan's only claim to fame was knocking over a Japanese child in a rugby training session. Seems about your sort sinkov.

An election winning machine BT, London mayor twice, Brexit, all impossible jobs, he did it. A succesful London Olympics just another triumph for Boris. The next Tory leader, the next PM, the people absolutely love him. Tough on you lefties I know, BDS on top of TDS, I'm not sure how you'll cope, just have to suck it up I suppose.

Anyway how's the sanctimonious, lefty Twitterati responding ? Howls of confected outrage I would hope, knows how to play the w@nkerati does Boris.

BDS?TDS? you have lost me there Sinkov.

I actually think that Boris has p1ssed on his chips (again) of leading the Tory party. Even though the inner sanctum of the party are very right wing, pro Brexit, hang 'em, flog 'em types, they are realising that Boris is nowhere near the standard required for leading the Tories.

There is a small rump of the nation who are attracted by the dream ticket of Boris/Rees-Mogg, Farage, Davies and other nutters, but the Tory grandees realise that the nation will not support a party that becomes the Upper Class Twit party.

And if that lot ever took over, and Britain shut the gate and pulled up the drawbridge, I reckon there would be so much bad feeling between Britain and the rest of Europe that another war would become a possibility.

They are all good rebel-rousers who could convince a chunk of our nation that all Europeans were the enemy.

You seem to think that a good Prime Minister should be good at upsetting the "w@nkerati". (By this I presume you mean anyone who doesn't support UKIP's ideals?)

I think a good leader should bring the nation together and build good relations with other countries.

Still, everyone is entitled to their opinions...

".........I think a good leader should bring the nation together and build good relations with other countries........."

Oh how we yearn for someone who could fill those shoes ------unfortunately, there is not one politician who even comes close so we will continue to bimble along in the same old way that we have for the last thirty years or so.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)