+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Barry Robson for Raith Rovers

Lee Clark now being touted for the Raith Rovers job

I think he’ll move to England if there’s an opportunity. He’s at that stage of his career where one good move will set him up for life. However, if he signs s pre contract with the Huns in January, then I’d hope our manager would have the balls to drop him from the first team for the rest of the season.

I am surprised the thread derailment nazis have not shown up yet

Quote Originally Posted by BogBrush1903 View Post
    And this is my thoughts regarding Shinnie ^^^...he may want to go but will there be any suitable suitors...if he goes somewhere like Rotherham or Bristol City,he might as well buy a return ticket to be used within 12 months to the Scottish Premiership...

For me, Sevco seems to be the most likeliest...
    Where would he play if he went to Sevco?

They have a sh1t load of midfielders already and 2 decent left backs so I can’t see the point in him going there.

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    Where would he play if he went to Sevco?

They have a sh1t load of midfielders already and 2 decent left backs so I can’t see the point in him going there.
    I agree with you re LB (just spent £2M on a Croation L but two of their central midfielders are on loan (Coulibaly and Ejaria) so depends how they want to replace them next season. I could easily see him being picked up by the dark forces for nothing just as a squad player like they did with the rat

Quote Originally Posted by Red Zone View Post
    I agree with you re LB (just spent £2M on a Croation L but two of their central midfielders are on loan (Coulibaly and Ejaria) so depends how they want to replace them next season. I could easily see him being picked up by the dark forces for nothing just as a squad player like they did with the rat
    They still have the rat,Dorrans and Arfield.

No disrespect to Shinnie as I think he is a great player for us but they will have to sign better than him if they want to catch the pigs.

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    They still have the rat,Dorrans and Arfield.

No disrespect to Shinnie as I think he is a great player for us but they will have to sign better than him if they want to catch the pigs.
    I think he’ll end up at a bottom Championship team like Bristol City or a top League one club like Sunderland or Burton Albion.

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    I think he’ll end up at a bottom Championship team like Bristol City or a top League one club like Sunderland or Burton Albion.
    Sunderland might be a good shout if Jack Ross is still in charge by January

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234