+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bolton potential points deduction

Bolton potential points deduction

Might be hours from administration

https://www.theboltonnews.co.uk/spor...-within-hours/

Quote Originally Posted by flourbasher View Post
    Getting the feeling of deja vu?
    An "administration" and a couple of "transfer embargo" points deductions might see us clear yet!
    UTM!
    Last edited by mikemiller; 10-09-2018 at 09:01 PM.

Wednesday, Birmingham and bolton in admin and bobs yer uncle there's the three to finish below us! Yay!

Simply won’t happen. Bolton are too big to get any deduction. Another one of the lucky few that will get taken over.

Surprised Peter Kay hasn’t jumped in to help them.

It sounds like they need help this morning and any potential buyers are months away after due diligence and financial checks etc.

I'm sure the EFL will assist a club of Bolton,s stature in every way to avoid a deduction though.

Why have they signed all those players if they can't afford them? Get points on the board and worry about it later.
    They have done this before.......but we,RE no angels in this dept are we

Can we stop moaning about TS now.

I don’t like to see clubs in trouble, we know what it’s like but it serves them right (well the owners)

If they choose to fall in the trap of paying over odds for players then it’s their own doing and shouldn’t get help from EFL but they will and that’s where the main problem lies

I thought this millertop. TS is keeping our club running solidly in such a mad modern day football market.

12 point deduction would be brilliant news for us, but it's obviously dreadful news for Bolton and their fans.

Statement from their owner on their official website now. Mentions about the 12 point deduction.

Quote Originally Posted by flourbasher View Post
    It sounds like they need help this morning and any potential buyers are months away after due diligence and financial checks etc.

I'm sure the EFL will assist a club of Bolton,s stature in every way to avoid a deduction though.

Why have they signed all those players if they can't afford them? Get points on the board and worry about it later.
    They have done this before.......but we,RE no angels in this dept are we
    Yes there's been a few using that tactic, deliberately flouting the rules knowing that the EFL is so toothless and they will get away with it.

It needs an example being set, hit one hard.

I know the club I would use to make an example of (tee hee...)

Great news , they were two minutes from relegation and scored twice in the final moments to send us down on the final day and now they've cheated as well .

I sincerely hope they receive the maximum points deduction and are relegated and are replaced by ourselves next season for good measure .

Wendy , Birmingham and Bolton should be relegated , they've cheated , end of .

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast