+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Project "Sunshine Arse" in full flow on Look North.

These disposable p1ssing pouches are good. Tha attaches one to thi sausage befooar tha guz art. Ideal if tha dribbles regularly or will be away from someweear to p1ss forra long time such as at a wedding ceremony in church or travelling. Simply p1ss in the pouch and allow it to rest vertically until it can be detached and the top tied up.
    Dispose in a dog sh1t bin or, as many dog owners do rarnd here, hang the bag on a bush.

There's none of this modern way in the west stand lower , we won't tolerate it .

Pyss holes still have that 70's aroma , you can stand up if you want behind the back row , fancy a fag and watch the game ? , no problem , just stand in the corner in the open air , nobody says feck all .

The West Stand lower is the two fingers up to modern day football , I love it .

A saw Big Chien lookin darn in that direction at six men stood up at back of the Lower area from the Directors Box. He looked horrified and shielded Grace's eyes from whatever was gooin on. "No Rook at Wirries Grace"."Tell Goat, Get Pouches".

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    There's none of this modern way in the west stand lower , we won't tolerate it .

Pyss holes still have that 70's aroma , you can stand up if you want behind the back row , fancy a fag and watch the game ? , no problem , just stand in the corner in the open air , nobody says feck all .

The West Stand lower is the two fingers up to modern day football , I love it .

Couldn't agree mooar.

Law brekkas !!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by pass_and_move View Post
    Couldn't agree mooar.
    You can't take plastic bottles to your seat though without getting rid of the tops .

The stewards are quite clear on this matter and there's no compromise .

70 year old blokes and young kids are sought out for special attention .

The mind boggles given the other factors that are overlooked .

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    These disposable p1ssing pouches are good. Tha attaches one to thi sausage befooar tha guz art. Ideal if tha dribbles regularly or will be away from someweear to p1ss forra long time such as at a wedding ceremony in church or travelling. Simply p1ss in the pouch and allow it to rest vertically until it can be detached and the top tied up.
    Dispose in a dog sh1t bin or, as many dog owners do rarnd here, hang the bag on a bush.
    Damn annoying practice that! As a relatively new dog owner it amazes me that some fowk actually pick it up, and then hang it on a branch......WHO THE F@ck do they think collects it ? What goes through their heads? Is there a dog Sh8te fairy or what?

Seriously though SB...... could I attach one of these pouches to my Whippets ar$e.... save me bending down fully to collect?

Quote Originally Posted by Jules88 View Post
    Damn annoying practice that! As a relatively new dog owner it amazes me that some fowk actually pick it up, and then hang it on a branch......WHO THE F@ck do they think collects it ? What goes through their heads? Is there a dog Sh8te fairy or what?

Seriously though SB...... could I attach one of these pouches to my Whippets ar$e.... save me bending down fully to collect?
    Dog's arses are not my area (unless a white turd is emitted) but the fixing procedure relies on being attached to a projecting part of the body. I suppose if the dog's tail is long enough that could be used as anchorage and the open top of the pouch taped over the dog's arse. Google "incontinence" to see the range of pouches available to get the best fit in your price range.

Go to "Incontinence Choice", click on "Pet Incontinence" and there are dog nappies available(washable and disposable)--I kid you not.
    Last edited by SBRed48; 12-09-2018 at 07:50 AM.

Talking about dog shyt (one of my subjects).
    Does any one know why a dog spins round in an anti-clockwise rotation before cowering darn to shyt.
    Cos I do☺

Quote Originally Posted by upthecolliers View Post
    Talking about dog shyt (one of my subjects).
    Does any one know why a dog spins round in an anti-clockwise rotation before cowering darn to shyt.
    Cos I do☺
    Izzit to do with the rotation of the Earth and it's balance azzit braces its back legs preparing to sh1t ?

Do dogs in Australia spin clockwise ?

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast