+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Project "Sunshine Arse" in full flow on Look North.

Project "Sunshine Arse" in full flow on Look North.

Goat will ev been delighted with the piece abart BFC on Look North last neet because it was all abart Goat rather than the match. He had to be dragged in front of the BBC cameras but eventually he reluctantly agreed. A rehash of all the old stuff but scenes were filmed to show--

- Goat the young, bright executive as he is hard working in the Oakwell corridors of power yet still finds time to meet ordinary people in the boardroom

- Goat the wimmins equality champion as a basket of tampons is filmed in the lasses bogs

- Goat the carer as his letter to the depressed fan is shown followed by comments from a physically disabled fan

- Goat the environment artist facilitator as the Ponte mural is shown

- Goat the passionate fan as he is shown watching the game

_ Goat the motivator as he is there to encourage the players as they leave the pitch

A few seconds remained to show the Walsall own goal and their equaliser. Goat has put himself out there. Big clubs, Come and get me.

Still shyte but a bit more than the previous occupants have done don't you think?
    Bring back Don Rowing a real powerhouse of a CEO or even Linton Brown

On a par with Bullsh1t Ben I would say. It was OK to criticise him but Goat has managed to put himself in a position where criticism of him is frowned upon.

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    On a par with Bullsh1t Ben I would say. It was OK to criticise him but Goat has managed to put himself in a position where criticism of him is frowned upon.

Whilst I think people in a position of power shouldn't be beyond constructive criticism I also happen to think that they should get credit too if they deserve it. Just to add balance like.

The improvements in and around the ground are a good thing in my opinion and overdue in light of the matchday prices they charge. The previous owner and his team seldom made changes or improvements. It took bloody ages to to get an aif decent scooar booard.

Am expecting to get sum free Gillette razor blades and other man product's next ooham game, this is blatant ***ismn just lookin afta the females !!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    Am expecting to get sum free Gillette razor blades and other man product's next ooham game, this is blatant ***ismn just lookin afta the females !!!!
    I want some free play lube for our lass and a stash of vibrating condoms

In the lad's sh1toyles I want a basket of incontinence pads for us old 'uns and a basket of them disposable p1ssing pouches if thi bladder is likely to play up sat watching game on a cold day.

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    In the lad's sh1toyles I want a basket of incontinence pads for us old 'uns and a basket of them disposable p1ssing pouches if thi bladder is likely to play up sat watching game on a cold day.
    Manpons

Quote Originally Posted by Ponte_Steve24 View Post
    Manpons
    Thell cost moor thanna "Tena " Ponte !!!!
    Them adverts , " i now feel free, I can swim, dance, ride a bike etc " with confidence , shi couldn't doo any of them things afoor this new product ? Shiz evvint stableisers took ooff her bike sooin aveerd
    Last edited by Romared; 11-09-2018 at 01:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ponte_Steve24 View Post
    Manpons
    Luvvit.

Life is symmetrical. Tha spends thi first years in a nappy and thi last years in a nappy.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast