+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 17 of 34 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast

Thread: St Johnstone Roll Call and Sh@t

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    Forrester and Gleeson should just be released in January. Both bring absolutely zilch to the team. A pair of frauds!
    Not sure if it was you but I remember Dominic Ball being absolutely dreadful before the split last season,he had a few decent games in the split now a lot of folk are saying he is good.

How do you know Gleeson and Forrester won’t end up being as good as Ball is once they have settled in ?

We've only won one league game and scored 4 goals in 5 games, it's going to be a long grim season.

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    Not sure if it was you but I remember Dominic Ball being absolutely dreadful before the split last season,he had a few decent games in the split now a lot of folk are saying he is good.

How do you know Gleeson and Forrester won’t end up being as good as Ball is once they have settled in ?
    They look pish. Ball doesn't look that great either.

Fingers crossed though.

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post

Ball can't be a consistent starter for us...not good enough for that. Better than Forrester and Gleeson but that is hardly high praise.

Quote Originally Posted by Di Rocco Siffredi View Post
    I’m neither a happy clapper or a doomsday merchant, in fact I’m pretty apathetic about fitba in general these days but surely folk can see things are regressing and nae getting any better and there’s absolutely nae excuse for it...Hibs, Hearts, Killie and even St Johnstone look like they are improving season on season. Aberdeen had a massive opportunity over the last few years to really progress and they’ve let that opportunity slip
    DM has been coasting for a long time. If people can't see regression, ignore the league standing, they're not looking very hard. The competition are passing us.

Quote Originally Posted by thebeachend View Post
    DM has been coasting for a long time. If people can't see regression, ignore the league standing, they're not looking very hard. The competition are passing us.
    I would go as far as saying that Aberdeen FC as a club have thrown the towel in.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    Ball can't be a consistent starter for us...not good enough for that. Better than Forrester and Gleeson but that is hardly high praise.
    I was being sarcastic, I don’t think Ball is great either but a lot of people on here were gushing over him in the post split games and even the Burnley game at Pittodrie.

I thought he was okayish in the split and was poor in the Burnley game.He was horrendous before the split.

Quote Originally Posted by Di Rocco Siffredi View Post
    I’m neither a happy clapper or a doomsday merchant, in fact I’m pretty apathetic about fitba in general these days but surely folk can see things are regressing and nae getting any better and there’s absolutely nae excuse for it...Hibs, Hearts, Killie and even St Johnstone look like they are improving season on season. Aberdeen had a massive opportunity over the last few years to really progress and they’ve let that opportunity slip
    Good post and great username. Not that I know who Rocco Siffredi is. Absolutely no idea.

Worst start to a league campaign in 6 years. Standard of football is appalling, gave away our goal scorer & spunked hundreds of thousands on passengers

Someone will be along later to polish that turd but it’s not good enough

Quote Originally Posted by thebeachend View Post
    Correct.
    His recruitment, for the second summer in a row, looks poor.
    Injury prone players signed.
    No winger signed.
    At best we’ll be 5th.
    Hearts are already uncatchable IMO.
    The scum will be 2nd & obviously the Dhims will be above us too.
    Hibs will be above us too as they’ll score about 15 goals at least more than we will.

I look forward to the apologists defending McInnes..

Over to you AFC1903MAD....

Page 17 of 34 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast