+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 34 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: St Johnstone Roll Call and Sh@t

In/Oot- Oot (well in)

Furryboots- In ma living room in the sandpit hoping for a watchable reception on Red TV Int

Pre- Few vinos

Post- Few mare vinos (drowning sorrows)

Prediction - 1-0 the Fairmers (Tony Watt)

In/Oot- In

Furryboots- Behind the goal

Pre- Pub in Perth

Post-Pub in Perth

Prediction- 2-0 to Dons. Shinnie and og.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    The man wants to do you a favour and you want to PM him? Where's the venue?
    We`ll be meeting doon the Beach , Aldo !!

Quote Originally Posted by neilthedon View Post
    We`ll be meeting doon the Beach , Aldo !!
    Skins?

Quote Originally Posted by blowupsheep View Post
    In/Oot- Oot (well in)
    If that makes you in watching RedTV then I am in.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    If that makes you in watching RedTV then I am in.
    In ma living room
    I personally think we should be classed as "in" every week pal. (top reds and all that)

SF

In ma living room
    I personally think we should be classed as "in" every week pal. (top reds and all that)

SF
    Very true. We surely must be elite supporters as we view every match...no matter who we play, unlike the DNA members who pick and choose their games!

In/Oot - In

Furryboots - Behind the goal

Pre - Passenger in car

Post - Passenger in car

Prediction - 0-2 May & Wilson

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    Very true. We surely must be elite supporters as we view every match...no matter who we play, unlike the DNA members who pick and choose their games!
    Nae sure about elite supporters pal, more than likely to be elite eejits,

don't know about your location but there is not much else to do in this friggin heat, early evening on a Saturday here in the sandpit. So Red TV Int it is to practice ma boohing and cursing skills, and by fk over the last few weeks I'm becoming an expert at that.
    Was just wondering maybe it's the heat and the humidity that fkd ma magnet fit ya think? At least there may be a reason for the magnet failure, but as for our beloved team, what's their excuse (p1ss poor performance once again by our illustrious leader in the transfer window) thats what I blame.

SF

Nae sure about elite supporters pal, more than likely to be elite eejits,

don't know about your location but there is not much else to do in this friggin heat, early evening on a Saturday here in the sandpit. So Red TV Int it is to practice ma boohing and cursing skills, and by fk over the last few weeks I'm becoming an expert at that.
    Was just wondering maybe it's the heat and the humidity that fkd ma magnet fit ya think? At least there may be a reason for the magnet failure, but as for our beloved team, what's their excuse (p1ss poor performance once again by our illustrious leader in the transfer window) thats what I blame.

SF
    It could well be the heat and humidity that is making you more easily angered at out pitiful football showings at the moment...but what is my excuse?!

I blame McInnes for his negative and scared tactics, Milne for his f@ck ups as chairman and his thieving of the DNA funds to help his new field of dreams.

The football authorities can go and f@ck themselves also due to their obvious corruption.

Apart from all the above everything is good and it is down to normal league business at the weekend and that is when I am at my best.

Page 3 of 34 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast