+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 30 of 34 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 ... LastLast

Thread: St Johnstone Roll Call and Sh@t

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    It was a penalty.
    End of.
    The St J player kicked GMS.
    Collum sh@t it because it was the 93rd minute.
    Yeah I totally agree with you that it was a pen,SFA still not giving us the correct decisions even after the statement from the club.

I can’t wait until all these game changing decisions that have gone against us are “evened up”
    That’s the cliche trotted out by lazy journalists is it not?
    Aye, that's 4 now we've been on the @rse end of this season already! If someone is thinking of saying "Aye, what about Considine on the Hibs boy" just don't!

For clarity:

1. Sevco penalty - boy's offside and Windass dives
    2. Hibs - Ferguson penalty.
    3. Kilmarnock - Devlin Red Card.
    4. GMS penalty claim yesterday.

We're due 4 big decisions to "even things out" .....

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    I have a very good picture so far.
    Red TV reception was the oly decent thing about the whole performance.
    Mind you I cant comment on the second half as out of principal I switched it aff when I seen Sam fkn Cosgrove coming on, wtf is going on with this club, we will struggle for top 6 for sure.
    Oh and I see burnley are still looking for their first win of the season, says it all really, we are utter fkn mince and YES I fully hold McInnes responsible

pissedofftofkdotcom

Quote Originally Posted by Landvetter83 View Post
    Just seen the highlights. The Mackay-Steven penalty claim is definitely in the "seen them given" category. First reaction on seeing it for the first time was that it's a penalty; replay backs it up. These things even themselves up over a season allegedly!
    But the point is we should not be requiring a "seen them given" penalty to see of teams the caliber of Saint J. And this should not really be a discussion point in my opinion.What should be a discussion point is how utter gash we were and the complete lack of any creativity (with the exception of McGinn free kick)
    but for 89 minutes we created the square root of sweet fk all against what must be said a rather sh1te Saint Johnston team.
    The GMS penalty "claim" shold not come into it, this is without a doubt worrying times for the team and its going to be a helluva long season.

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    Of course he is a problem,I can’t think of many St Johnstone players who are lightening quick yet they looked like it against him.
    Central defence wasn't our problem on Saturday. His clearance out for a corner early on after Lowe was skinned on the left was crucial for us.

Of course he is a problem,I can’t think of many St Johnstone players who are lightening quick yet they looked like it against him.

It’s something McInnes should have addressed when he walked in the door but Consi has ended up being one of his favourites and doesn’t see that he is a problem.

It seems that you agree with McInnes on that one?
    I think we can do better than Considine but my issue with him is when we play better teams and he's LB. He is only stand in thankfully. Saturday we only lost one goal and it wasn't his fault, so I'd suggest it was the obvious issues further up the park that cost us.

Quote Originally Posted by Landvetter83 View Post
    Aye, that's 4 now we've been on the @rse end of this season already! If someone is thinking of saying "Aye, what about Considine on the Hibs boy" just don't!

For clarity:

1. Sevco penalty - boy's offside and Windass dives
    2. Hibs - Ferguson penalty.
    3. Kilmarnock - Devlin Red Card.
    4. GMS penalty claim yesterday.

We're due 4 big decisions to "even things out" .....
    Nae bad after 5 games
    Last edited by Pacman1903; 17-09-2018 at 08:02 AM.

I can’t wait until all these game changing decisions that have gone against us are “evened up”
    Me too, and the negative balance built up since 1966 when I started watching Aberdeen, means there's a significant windfall coming our way.

Five penalties and two opposition red cards in each game in the next twenty seasons should just about do it.

I would take finishing 8th and winning a cup over qualifying for Europe all day long but a cup win is never going to happen either.
    Not this season.

I think we will be out of one come Tuesday night.

Nae liking the - 1 goal difference after 5 games. We rarely have negative goals. As someone said above if we concede first we wont win

I can’t see us winning from a goal down. There doesn’t seem to be much of a plan to put us a goal up either. It’s like we’re waiting for something to happen in a game then reacting to it. We’ve spent huge chuncks of this season doing absolutely f*ck all

Page 30 of 34 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 ... LastLast