+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 34 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: St Johnstone Roll Call and Sh@t

Last time we played them in Perth we won 0-3. All three goalscorers are no longer with us.

Quote Originally Posted by neilthedon View Post
    Right Lads, i have booked into a posh Perth Hotel ( is there any other sort ? ) For the Saturday night. So I can have a wee swally with GASC and any other of the Weegie contingent .

All welcome for an aftermatch swally doon Perth Toon , before they get their trains home.

Nae idea were we will be drinking Mr GASC seems to be the planner for away day pubs. so we`ll let him choose one ?

( Maybe get the Ground Announcer to let us all know. Get the birthday boy wishes and all that , eh ? !! )

Nae presents, just get yer roond in .
    Ill stick my hand in my pooch

I worked in Perth for a year, there’s some alright pubs. Depends really on what your after

Twa Macs was ok. Is the Ice Factory still open?

I think so, I was never in it. Hung up my disco pumps years ago

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    Twa Macs was ok. Is the Ice Factory still open?
    I could hang oot with George O'Boyle if the Ice Factory is still open

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    I could hang oot with George O'Boyle if the Ice Factory is still open
    The physio that sorted oot my knee in 1995 (I worked at RGU, and he was a physio tutor) became the St Perth physio and was the boy who dobbed in O'Boyle and the ither marching powder snorter after their Christmas night oot.

Nick Summersgill. Top boy, went to the dark side and became a r**by physio though.

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post
    The physio that sorted oot my knee in 1995 (I worked at RGU, and he was a physio tutor) became the St Perth physio and was the boy who dobbed in O'Boyle and the ither marching powder snorter after their Christmas night oot.

Nick Summersgill. Top boy, went to the dark side and became a r**by physio though.
    Kevin Thomas was it not

Wonder how many players have hungry noses at the weekend in Scotland. I’d bet it’s quite a few.

Nae just Scotland. Ive spoke to many a Teesider who has said it used to be f@cking rife at Middlesbrough

Page 5 of 34 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast