+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 27 of 34 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 ... LastLast

Thread: St Johnstone Roll Call and Sh@t

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    How are you doing my old friend? Not seen much of you on here recently.

Still into swinging clubs?
    Doing splendid thanks.....on the tee in a couple hours......did not play yesterday as the fine weather, host of welcoming pubs and a 6-0 defeat up at Echt was too good to turn down.....!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jackjarvis View Post
    Doing splendid thanks.....on the tee in a couple hours......did not play yesterday as the fine weather, host of welcoming pubs and a 6-0 defeat up at Echt was too good to turn down.....!!
    Ach well....at least it wasn’t 7-0!

Have your team being drinking as much as yourself before the matches they play?

Quote Originally Posted by Kilgore trout View Post
    Not at all. I'm not over the moon at our start However,I am happy if we give Forrester a run instead of the usual suspects jumping on his head. I would hope Wilson would be fit soon and will bring a goalscorer to the team. We have a few new players and I'm prepared to give them a bit of time. I just can't stomach some of this hysterical nonsense that seems to be gaining traction on this site.
    I wouldn’t let imposters like Forrester make the match squad. Surely one of our younger players can add something to the team because this summer signing has been absolutely woeful unfortunately.

The likes of Forrester and Gleeson are examples of McInnes poor dealings in the transfer windae.

Huge gaping hole in the centre you could drive a tractor through.

Gleeson is poor and Forrester is too slow and breaks down play for us not the opposition.

There is no bite or urgency from these two.

May is needing loaned out to build his confidence up or sold. He is not doing it at all.

Cosgrove is trying his best but he is simply not good enough.

I have to say I am now in the Considine is past it camp. Was not impressed one jot by him yesterday, he couldnae trap a bag of sand.

a draw was a fair outcome but we battered them in the 2nd half without having a striker shows that we cannot capitalise on our dominance so a season of low scoring games awaits

Quote Originally Posted by Kilgore trout View Post
    Merely responding to the the arguments in my direction my old bean
    Not really, you posted I needed sanctioned. I expect for my outburst against McInnes. Nothing I posted was aimed directly at you. Now you may have a case about the state of my mental mind, however, I politely suggest you take a look closer to home if you feel our manager is doing fine.

Quote Originally Posted by vasilyrats86 View Post
    The likes of Forrester and Gleeson are examples of McInnes poor dealings in the transfer windae.

Huge gaping hole in the centre you could drive a tractor through.

Gleeson is poor and Forrester is too slow and breaks down play for us not the opposition.

There is no bite or urgency from these two.

May is needing loaned out to build his confidence up or sold. He is not doing it at all.

Cosgrove is trying his best but he is simply not good enough.

I have to say I am now in the Considine is past it camp. Was not impressed one jot by him yesterday, he couldnae trap a bag of sand.

a draw was a fair outcome but we battered them in the 2nd half without having a striker shows that we cannot capitalise on our dominance so a season of low scoring games awaits
    For Aberdeen to be a success that everyone on here craves 3 things need to happen.

1 Get rid of Stewart Milne and bring in an ambitious chairman who won’t accept getting papped out of the cups every season.

2 The new chairman to get rid of McInnes and bring in his own manager and tell him the limp wristed performances in big games are no longer acceptable.

3 The new manager to tell Considine he is no longer required and send him off to the Highland League.

Simple

Quote Originally Posted by The_Moog View Post
    Logan - completely sleeping at corner for first goal where he lost his man as far as I could see. His defending really is poor at times.
    Yet another fvcking abysmal performance, he didn't win a single tackle in the 1st half.

The sooner Hoban's back the better.

That wasnt enjoyable yesterday

Just seen the league table for the first time. Nae pretty reading

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    That wasnt enjoyable yesterday

Just seen the league table for the first time. Nae pretty reading
    Agreed, I would go further and say all five league games have not been enjoyable and we have been poor in all five. Even in the only game we won we were very lucky that the Dundee forwards were just rubbish

I would have Greg Stewart in light years ahead of May or Stockley. There is a footballer in there somewhere but McInnes could not find it. He played him last season as a right winger which he is not and then benched him before ditching him in the summer. Steve Clarke is playing him in his best position as we found to our cost a couple of weeks ago. He also scored another cracking goal yesterday. There is a lesson here somewhere as we also let Shankland and Cammy Smith go both of whom I think were worth keeping.

Page 27 of 34 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 ... LastLast