+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 29 of 34 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 ... LastLast

Thread: St Johnstone Roll Call and Sh@t

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    Ach well....at least it wasn’t 7-0!

Have your team being drinking as much as yourself before the matches they play?
    ??

Well beaten by the better team....end of.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackjarvis View Post
    ??

Well beaten by the better team....end of.
    Evidently

How did your expertise in swinging clubs go today? Don’t tell me you had to get the drinks in again?!

Just watched the highlights,I agree with rst I think it was a pen in the last minute the guy got nowhere near the ball and took out GMS.

Also noticed Considine had his lead boots on which resulted in a few opportunities for St Johnstone,Jesus he shouldn’t be allowed anywhere near centre back but I’m sure someone will be along soon to tell me he isn’t a problem.

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    Just watched the highlights,I agree with rst I think it was a pen in the last minute the guy got nowhere near the ball and took out GMS.

Also noticed Considine had his lead boots on which resulted in a few opportunities for St Johnstone,Jesus he shouldn’t be allowed anywhere near centre back but I’m sure someone will be along soon to tell me he isn’t a problem.
    Well...he isn't the problem. The lack of creativity and the lack of finishing is the problem.

Just seen the highlights. The Mackay-Steven penalty claim is definitely in the "seen them given" category. First reaction on seeing it for the first time was that it's a penalty; replay backs it up. These things even themselves up over a season allegedly!

Quote Originally Posted by Landvetter83 View Post
    Just seen the highlights. The Mackay-Steven penalty claim is definitely in the "seen them given" category. First reaction on seeing it for the first time was that it's a penalty; replay backs it up. These things even themselves up over a season allegedly!
    I wonder what the decision would have been if it was Considine maki b the tackle.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    Well...he isn't the problem. The lack of creativity and the lack of finishing is the problem.
    Of course he is a problem,I can’t think of many St Johnstone players who are lightening quick yet they looked like it against him.

It’s something McInnes should have addressed when he walked in the door but Consi has ended up being one of his favourites and doesn’t see that he is a problem.

It seems that you agree with McInnes on that one?

Quote Originally Posted by Landvetter83 View Post
    It was a penalty.
    End of.
    The St J player kicked GMS.
    Collum sh@t it because it was the 93rd minute.

Saw it on replay yesterday

Bundled into the back of him........penalty.

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    Saw it on replay yesterday

Bundled into the back of him........penalty.
    I can’t wait until all these game changing decisions that have gone against us are “evened up”
    That’s the cliche trotted out by lazy journalists is it not?

Page 29 of 34 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 ... LastLast