+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 32 of 34 FirstFirst ... 223031323334 LastLast

Thread: St Johnstone Roll Call and Sh@t

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    We had a striker in those other years though
    Completely agree, still shake my head at the utter stupidity of the last window

What about the "we will get pumped by Motherwell" when the semi draw was made. You never mention tha
    You made so many wrong negative predictions last yea, the law of averages, meant you were bound to get one right eventually

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    You made so many wrong negative predictions last yea, the law of averages, meant you were bound to get one right eventually
    Ahem....did someone forget to congratulate me on my match prediction?!

We had a striker in those other years though
    We have Bruce Anderson and Niall McGinn. Both will easily out score the other competition in our team. Get them both up front.

Ill make plenty more this season as we are clearly sh@ter

Because we didnt replace the players we should have.

Here's hoping your prediction is as correct as your Kilmarnock one last year
    Let the loon be, thankfully I took pity and did not pursue the predictions of last season.....any dandies wanting to place money on a blind dislike of our current coach was....well!!...it is nice to be nice and a small punt is totally insignificant with regards to odds against ......perhaps our current coach will be replaced by someone that can ensure we finish in the top 2 and god forbid qualify for Europe every season under his/her remit.

SF

Quote Originally Posted by Jackjarvis View Post
    Let the loon be, thankfully I took pity and did not pursue the predictions of last season.....any dandies wanting to place money on a blind dislike of our current coach was....well!!...it is nice to be nice and a small punt is totally insignificant with regards to odds against ......perhaps our current coach will be replaced by someone that can ensure we finish in the top 2 and god forbid qualify for Europe every season under his/her remit.

SF
    SaCk tHe HaPpY cLaPpeRs!!

We won’t be top two this season under our current coach. I’ll be amazed if we finish higher than 5th.

Quick question for the Clappies. What league position would we need to finish in for you to want him sacked?

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    We won’t be top two this season under our current coach. I’ll be amazed if we finish higher than 5th.

Quick question for the Clappies. What league position would we need to finish in for you to want him sacked?
    I don't think it's as simple as an absolute league position, it depends on other things for instance if we finish sixth and win the Scottish Cup then that will be a great season. If we finish fourth but miss out on Europe, get beat by Hibs next week and lose early in the Scottish Cup that will be a poor season.

I would be willing to have an ordinary season this year if we put in place the building blocks for a much better season next year e.g. playing the likes of Anderson, Campbell, Wright etc much more than he has played youngsters in prior years to give them real game time and hopefully see them really progress and/or making a couple of really good signings or pre-contracts in the January window but sadly won't be holding my breath

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post

Sorry I meant to add that I agree we won't be top two this year because we simply don't have good enough players, due to very poor recruitment and unless Wilson is some sort of miracle worker if/when he ever plays then very little chance we will finish above any of celtic, sevco, Hibs or Hearts

Page 32 of 34 FirstFirst ... 223031323334 LastLast