+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 16 of 34 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast

Thread: St Johnstone Roll Call and Sh@t

Quote Originally Posted by macattack View Post
    Should that been a pen at the end?
    We have all seen them given. From the video, it looked like he took 99% of GMS but the Ref of course was closer so who are we to argue? ;-)

Is it really too much to ask for not only some impartial Refereeing but a decent level of consistency?

These *******s are meant to be Professionals and if i don't like someone i have ot work with, guess what, i stil lact Professionally and get the job done as that's what matters.
    Why can't these Chunts be held to the same standards as every other ****er that works?

They get paid to be ****ing atrocious and get away with it!
    Fottball and Banking, the only 2 industries you can get **** things up, get sacked and people are clamouring for you to join them!

Insane madness.

Quote Originally Posted by BackInYourBox View Post
    Not disputing any of that but doesn't hide the fact his passing is pish.
    Doesn’t have the passing ability, tactical nous, or discipline to be a midfielder IMO.
    Everyone sees the work-rate & him pressing the opposition, which is fantastic... but he’s invariably given it away in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    How longs forresters contract?
    Too long.

This Forrester tribute suggests the boy has previously had 'issues'.

https://londonroad.net/2018/06/09/ch...ter-a-tribute/

Rumours about his personal life spread like wildfire, and McCann all but confirmed that something was amiss when he admitted Forrester had been sent back to his homeland for a period of extended leave. And that, unfortunately, was the last time we saw the real Chris Forrester. The Irishman did return that season, but he looked tired, dishevelled and a ghost of his former self.

Rapidly becoming Tansey Mk2
    Last edited by BackInYourBox; 15-09-2018 at 04:01 PM.

Forrester and Gleeson should just be released in January. Both bring absolutely zilch to the team. A pair of frauds!

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    Too long.
    And he'll be on a hefty wedge too

What do you want him to be?

A ball winning decent defender or a hard tackling ball winning midfielder?

The point is what Shinnie does, he does well but i don't believe he was signed under the pretences of he was a spectacular passer.
    I thought we signed him for the reasons i described earlier.

If he was as good as his brother, he would be way out of our pay league.

Honestly, i think some of our lot believe we are paying 5 figures a week with the expectation levels.

That does NOT mena i agree with DM's decisions nor that i think we are playing well, i just don't get picking on 1 guy after every match for whatever tool he doesn't have in his locker.
    The idea is it's a TEAM game so using everyone's abilities to their best, the TEAM gets a result.

Just realised i might be being Whooshed here but **** it, i've had a few drinks, it's my Birthday today and i'm ****ing raging we didn't win....again!

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    Looked like a decent tackle to be fair. Especially from where Gollum was standing.
    The ref got that decision correct...never a penalty.

Quote Originally Posted by darrendons View Post
    What do you want him to be?

A ball winning decent defender or a hard tackling ball winning midfielder?

The point is what Shinnie does, he does well but i don't believe he was signed under the pretences of he was a spectacular passer.
    I thought we signed him for the reasons i described earlier.

If he was as good as his brother, he would be way out of our pay league.

Honestly, i think some of our lot believe we are paying 5 figures a week with the expectation levels.

That does NOT mena i agree with DM's decisions nor that i think we are playing well, i just don't get picking on 1 guy after every match for whatever tool he doesn't have in his locker.
    The idea is it's a TEAM game so using everyone's abilities to their best, the TEAM gets a result.

Just realised i might be being Whooshed here but **** it, i've had a few drinks, it's my Birthday today and i'm ****ing raging we didn't win....again!
    Going by what a lot of people say on here,every player in the team is shyte so if that’s the case we should be grateful we got a point today

I’m neither a happy clapper or a doomsday merchant, in fact I’m pretty apathetic about fitba in general these days but surely folk can see things are regressing and nae getting any better and there’s absolutely nae excuse for it...Hibs, Hearts, Killie and even St Johnstone look like they are improving season on season. Aberdeen had a massive opportunity over the last few years to really progress and they’ve let that opportunity slip

Page 16 of 34 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast