+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 25 of 34 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast

Thread: St Johnstone Roll Call and Sh@t

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    Because he’s a Milne type appointment IMO.
    But it’s about a year away at the earliest.
    Who do you think the neep would go for ?
    Robbie Neilson

Quote Originally Posted by Red Zone View Post
    Steve (Stephen) Clarke Kilmarnock
    Dean Smith Brentford
    Daniel Stendel Barnsley
    Danny Cowley Lincoln
    Steve Clarke would be my choice but I doubt he would come here.

Who?

Who?

Who?

Why not Uwe Rossler

Who? Doesn’t matter

When we accept that point we can move on to something better

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Who? Doesn’t matter

When we accept that point we can move on to something better
    But you said earlier it doesn’t matter if McInnes is in charge or isn’t,as long as Milne is the chairman he will appoint another dud manager.

You got it spot on there.

If McInnes was a real man, instead of a hanger on, he would offer to resign now. But, he’s not, and he won’t.

Quote Originally Posted by sheepcrooky View Post
    If McInnes was a real man, instead of a hanger on, he would offer to resign now. But, he’s not, and he won’t.
    If Stewart Milne was a real man,instead of being a hanger on,he would have stepped aside when the Donald’s wiped the clubs debt for him.But he’s not,and he won’t.

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    But you said earlier it doesn’t matter if McInnes is in charge or isn’t,as long as Milne is the chairman he will appoint another dud manager.

You got it spot on there.
    Milnes the problem but on a personal level, I wouldn’t mind seeing McInnes go either

This forum has turned into a sh itfest. I don't know how many games most of you bozos have watched in the last couple of years. We have hardly been known for our free flowing football at times. We had the majority of possession today. We have played a !ot worse and won. Not the best of starts but far from disastrous.
    Hopefully we can get Wilson fit soon.
    It's not really worth arguing individually other than saying its the usual suspects with their usual p ish. Yes I agree you are entitled to a moan but ff s beachend you need sectioned. Jupiter i hope you are reincarnated as a happy person because you are one miserable b astard in this life.

Quote Originally Posted by sheepcrooky View Post
    La La land !

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    I know,for years and years everyone complained that we needed a goal scorer.

We signed one,won a cup and qualified for Europe every season he was here.That didn’t stop people moaning that he done nothing other than score goals and was going backwards which was a load of nonsense.From the day Rooney signed all he done was score goals.

Now everyone is complaining we don’t have anyone who can score goals,what do people expect if we let our only goal scorer leave?
    That's why he signed Wilson

Page 25 of 34 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast