+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 31 of 34 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 ... LastLast

Thread: St Johnstone Roll Call and Sh@t

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Not this season.

I think we will be out of one come Tuesday night.

Nae liking the - 1 goal difference after 5 games. We rarely have negative goals. As someone said above if we concede first we wont win
    By that i mean next Tues. Got my dates wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    I can’t see us winning from a goal down. There doesn’t seem to be much of a plan to put us a goal up either. It’s like we’re waiting for something to happen in a game then reacting to it. We’ve spent huge chuncks of this season doing absolutely f*ck all
    There's no spark through the middle - either in midfield or up front. Shinnie and Ferguson are good players who give us a lot of energy, but neither of them are players who will unlock a defence. Forrester is useless - I don't like writing folk off so soon, but it seems obvious to everyone (including the manager) that he's not good enough. Up front we've got no creativity or goal threat.

The only time we've looked dangerous through the middle this season is the game when Wright played as no10. If we get him back fit and on form it could make a massive difference and would take a bit of pressure off McGinn and GMS who are having to carry the team as far as an attacking threat goes, and both of them being wingers are going to blow a bit hot and cold just by nature of the position they play.

Not this season.

I think we will be out of one come Tuesday night.

Nae liking the - 1 goal difference after 5 games. We rarely have negative goals. As someone said above if we concede first we wont win
    Here's hoping your prediction is as correct as your Kilmarnock one last year

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    Here's hoping your prediction is as correct as your Kilmarnock one last year
    What about the "we will get pumped by Motherwell" when the semi draw was made. You never mention tha

Difference this season is, we are vastly poorer and we do not look like scoring. Hibs are better now than killie were then. Hibs have scored almost 30 times this season. They know where the goal is. We dont

Quote Originally Posted by blowupsheep View Post
    Red TV reception was the oly decent thing about the whole performance.
    Mind you I cant comment on the second half as out of principal I switched it aff when I seen Sam fkn Cosgrove coming on, wtf is going on with this club, we will struggle for top 6 for sure.
    Oh and I see burnley are still looking for their first win of the season, says it all really, we are utter fkn mince and YES I fully hold McInnes responsible

pissedofftofkdotcom
    The tv picture was decent so no complaints about that. The product on the pitch was poor and honestly not good enough if we want to move on a gear from last season. I think our manager just didn’t bother his @rse about the transfer window after getting a couple of knock backs from clubs and players...a poor attitude for a manager of Aberdeen FC. It will be his downfall being lazy in the transfer market. Negative tactics can still get you by in Scottish football as the majority of teams deploy a similar approach...but if you don’t have the standard of player to perform decently doing this then you are up against it. We will do zilch this season as we are well short of decent players and that is down to McInnes being lazy!

We need a goalscorer but Sicknote Wilson looks like he's going to spend the season hiding in the physio's room.

We need a creative midfielder to lead us forward from the middle of the park but Forrester looks like he would struggle in the Juvenile Leagues.

Our sourcing of players is rank rotten...

Who was saying this is McInnes worst start to a season?

Because it isn’t,we started exactly the same in the 2016/17 season.

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    Who was saying this is McInnes worst start to a season?

Because it isn’t,we started exactly the same in the 2016/17 season.
    I reckon someone possibly looked at the date rather than games played. We were a game more and a win better off on the same date in 16/17

I reckon someone possibly looked at the date rather than games played. We were a game more and a win better off on the same date in 16/17
    Nah min. We had one win, three draws and one defeat in first five games of 16/17 and scored the same 4 goals (and the same league cup victory). The difference sadly will be that we then went and won the next four league games scoring 13 goals, which we won't do this year.

I would add that we also had 6 points from 5 games in 14/15 as well. As I said yesterday must be an even year thing!!

Quote Originally Posted by Red Zone View Post
    Nah min. We had one win, three draws and one defeat in first five games of 16/17 and scored the same 4 goals (and the same league cup victory). The difference sadly will be that we then went and won the next four league games scoring 13 goals, which we won't do this year.

I would add that we also had 6 points from 5 games in 14/15 as well. As I said yesterday must be an even year thing!!
    We had a striker in those other years though

Page 31 of 34 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 ... LastLast