+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Has Hardy lost his phone?

Has Hardy lost his phone?

Hardy has pretty much gone 2 entire days without tweeting or liking anything? Is he ill or has he lost his phone?

Nothing better to do C.B.P., Personally l would have thought that Mr Hardy has very little to TwPersonallyat this moment in time. 😝😝

AH is fine. He has probably just had some home truths put to him at a post match meeting with HK and one of the few board directors remaining . They will have wanted to discuss Harry Kewell being sent off, Harry Kewell stating to the media he wants investment in the playing group etc , and this might have led led to some home truths being pointed out to AH that perhaps it isn't the new managers public statements that need to be placed in check, rather his own.

It would be refreshing if a new pro like HK had the plumbs to tell it to his face.

we should hope for a more measured AH on twitter , at least for a few days until he can't help himself again. And the correct and professional channels of club communication should be relied on.

all speculative of course

No wonder he blocked you mr I !

Quote Originally Posted by michelinnotts View Post
    AH is fine. He has probably just had some home truths put to him at a post match meeting with HK and one of the few board directors remaining . They will have wanted to discuss Harry Kewell being sent off, Harry Kewell stating to the media he wants investment in the playing group etc , and this might have led led to some home truths being pointed out to AH that perhaps it isn't the new managers public statements that need to be placed in check, rather his own.

It would be refreshing if a new pro like HK had the plumbs to tell it to his face.

we should hope for a more measured AH on twitter , at least for a few days until he can't help himself again. And the correct and professional channels of club communication should be relied on.

How do you know what they wanted to discuss Michel? If AH can't see the home truths for himself we have a problem but I guess he never really sees what's needed to run a successful club and get results on the pitch does he.

Quote Originally Posted by michelinnotts View Post

Hmm ... you seemed to know previously quite detailed stuff about the club's finances, now you know what is discussed at top level.

All speculative of course

Quote Originally Posted by magpie_mania View Post
    Hmm ... you seemed to know previously quite detailed stuff about the club's finances, now you know what is discussed at top level.

All speculative of course
    I wonder if she knows why AH sacked 6 members of staff earlier, I'd love to know what Kate Lovett and others did to annoy him?

Quote Originally Posted by McCullochisGod View Post
    I wonder if she knows why AH sacked 6 members of staff earlier, I'd love to know what Kate Lovett and others did to annoy him?
    What are you trying to say, I would have thought that someone like you who purports to know so much about the ins and outs of the Club judging by some of your previous posts on here. Surely even you have the nous to put two and two together to arrive at the correct solution as to why six previous members of staff are no longer employed at the Club.

Nope, that's why I am asking if Michel knows? As she seems well in the know.