+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Romario Viera

Quote Originally Posted by durhampie View Post
    His career ended after a failed trial at Doncaster....Also, We have enough players of our own who could do a job in the circus without adding to...
    Can’t believe I’m wasting my time replying to this, but you really are the biggest clown on here. And that takes some doing.

Quote Originally Posted by Bohinen View Post
    So, in summary, he's the new Dave Smith. And I mean the 70s version, not the winger.
    So he will love the Arriba then.....?

Quote Originally Posted by TSANHO View Post
    Can’t believe I’m wasting my time replying to this, but you really are the biggest clown on here. And that takes some doing.
    I tend to think you have a point. Why not give Declan Dunn and Alex Howes a chance?

Quote Originally Posted by McCullochisGod View Post
    I tend to think you have a point. Why not give Declan Dunn and Alex Howes a chance?
    Give them a chance - are you kidding? Now? You give inexperienced kids like that a chance when you can afford to lose, not when you are struggling for every point. What happens if they aren't ready? Not great idea to put them amongst a dejected team of losers.

Quote Originally Posted by LaxtonLad View Post
    Give them a chance - are you kidding? Now? You give inexperienced kids like that a chance when you can afford to lose, not when you are struggling for every point. What happens if they aren't ready? Not great idea to put them amongst a dejected team of losers.
    They won't get in before Patching / Crawford at a guess but I can see what McCulloch is saying about giving your own players a chance.

I mean if they can't get close to a game now then they never will do, its one of the reasons some of our young talent are going to Germany to get some games as our clubs just don't give young players a chance.

I think the old school way of a mix of both youth and experience is what is needed but Nolan has left us in a mess that is why we are looking at all the dregs that are free agents.

Quote Originally Posted by legs77 View Post
    I think the old school way of a mix of both youth and experience is what is needed but Nolan has left us in a mess that is why we are looking at all the dregs that are free agents.
    Yes, this lad could be a good prospect but he's not the experienced mercenary we need right now. Hardy says he has learnt but we appear to keep making the same mistakes over and over again.

Quote Originally Posted by Bohinen View Post
    Yes, this lad could be a good prospect but he's not the experienced mercenary we need right now. Hardy says he has learnt but we appear to keep making the same mistakes over and over again.
    Does he? I'm sure he is aware that we need several first team players but that doesn't mean that everything else at the club stops until we get them. If a scout recommends a younger player with potential, he can't turn them down just because some fans are a bit hysterical at the minute.

Quote Originally Posted by LaxtonLad View Post
    OK Lets go with the experienced Romario Viera shall we, he will save us with all that knowledge gained at Tadcaster Albion.

Quote Originally Posted by McCullochisGod View Post
    OK Lets go with the experienced Romario Viera shall we, he will save us with all that knowledge gained at Tadcaster Albion.
    Who knows? He may well be one for the future, but what we need to do now is concentrate on getting a few points on the board. Kewellio himself says we need a couple of players in, that surely? is our main concern. Doesn't seem to be much happening on that front, tho does there?
    Last edited by countygump; 12-09-2018 at 02:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    Who knows? He may well be one for the future, but what we need to do now is concentrate on getting a few points on the board. Kewellio himself says we need a couple of players in, that surely? is our main concern. Doesn't seem to be much happening on that front, tho does there?
    We don't really know do we?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast