Results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: Tick Tock Tick Tock

  1. #1

    Tick Tock Tick Tock

    The life support Machine for BLADESmad is still goin(just)UTCB

  2. #2
    Looks like it needs more Oxygen though Rod

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by charliejoejohn2 View Post
    Looks like it needs more Oxygen though Rod
    It most certainly does Charlie mi owd pal.UTCB

  4. #4
    Who makes the decision whether to pull the plug or not?

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by GuancheBlade View Post
    Who makes the decision whether to pull the plug or not?
    It's a question whether the owners know how bad or how little traffic's on here anymore,they just dunt seem bothered which is a gr8 shame.UTCB

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Sheffield
    Posts
    14,934
    Slow lingering deaths are the wurst.

  7. #7
    Bratwurst - love it

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    The life support Machine for BLADESmad is still goin(just)UTCB
    Eyup mi owd pal , shame what's gon off on here , Atha moving ovva anorl Rod ?, ennyrooard keep in touch , assell sithi up at Stocky in October , am evvin a long W/E darn in Northamptonshire just afoor then , hoping to get Posh tickets fo me n nephew , take care mate , good health and regards to all ,
    ROMA Forza di Reds UTFLWG

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    Eyup mi owd pal , shame what's gon off on here , Atha moving ovva anorl Rod ?, ennyrooard keep in touch , assell sithi up at Stocky in October , am evvin a long W/E darn in Northamptonshire just afoor then , hoping to get Posh tickets fo me n nephew , take care mate , good health and regards to all ,
    ROMA Forza di Reds UTFLWG
    Hey up buddy,i keep lookin in on here and post nar and again.Be good to si thi at Stocky mi owd pal,have a good w/e away fella and hope all's well wi you're family and thissen.UTCB

  10. #10
    I think thi clock wants winding up Rod

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by charliejoejohn2 View Post
    I think thi clock wants winding up Rod
    All the winding up that’s been done on these boards over the years and now we’re down to Rods clock eh Charlie?!

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by silentjourneyhome View Post
    All the winding up that’s been done on these boards over the years and now we’re down to Rods clock eh Charlie?!
    Tick tock tick tock.UTCB

  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by silentjourneyhome View Post
    All the winding up that’s been done on these boards over the years and now we’re down to Rods clock eh Charlie?!
    If there was a like facility I’d give that a like

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •