+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: FAO Sota

FAO Sota

Seen the news fella where Hurricane Caroline is about to descend on North and South Carolina in a very strong way.

It appears to be way up from Florida, I bet you're breathing okay on this one?

Looks to be one of the most severe hurricanes for years. Showed over a million folk fleeing on this evening's news.
    They are predicting there will be mass devastation as they say it is over 500 miles wide, which is larger than Britain, and winds in excess of 140mph. Mother Nature stands still for no one.

Good luck to anyone about to face this one, apart from the scumbags who will attempt to benefit from it.

Hurricanes for sota, earthquakes for sickly in NZ and Cam awaits the "Big One" on the West Coast. You lads should have stayed in Rotherham!

It's an unsafe world. Big report out yesterday saying the Southern Alpine Fault is long overdue. When you also consider the Tapou super volcano is also late you might be right Monty.

Quote Originally Posted by sickly_child View Post
    It's an unsafe world. Big report out yesterday saying the Southern Alpine Fault is long overdue. When you also consider the Tapou super volcano is also late you might be right Monty.
    We could be hit by a tsunami from an eruption of Cumbre Vieja in the Canary Islands but best estimates are it would only be 2 meters high when it hit Morecambe Bay. Long before then though we'll probably see old folks dying in the street as the Social Care system completely breaks down.

As long as they don't cancel ifollow we'll be fine.

Quote Originally Posted by monty_rhodes View Post
    We could be hit by a tsunami from an eruption of Cumbre Vieja in the Canary Islands but best estimates are it would only be 2 meters high when it hit Morecambe Bay. Long before then though we'll probably see old folks dying in the street as the Social Care system completely breaks down.
    You are not cheering me up Monty old chap.

Quote Originally Posted by sickly_child View Post
    You are not cheering me up Monty old chap.
    Sorry, sickly; these threads on the old days of optimistic youth always render me slightly mournful. A case of A la recherche des temps perdu.

With you there.

Quote Originally Posted by monty_rhodes View Post
    Sorry, sickly; these threads on the old days of optimistic youth always render me slightly mournful. A case of A la recherche des temps perdu.
    Look at it as time well spent.

Quote Originally Posted by frogmiller View Post
    Look at it as time well spent.
    "Went the day well? We died and never knew."

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast