+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: england

england

are they all that

lost 3 on the bounce

did people get over excited about a semi final spot

i dont see them as a top 8 world team

Quote Originally Posted by pboromag View Post
    are they all that

lost 3 on the bounce

They are rubbish onoy got to semis bc the teams like spain germany ect had absolutely awful tournament and we ended up playing average teams. But the 2 good teams we played, Belgium, Croatia we got beat then we got beat off spain the other night.

3 defeats on the bounce.

1. World cup semi final
    2. 3rd place play off game
    3. 2-1 to a very good spain team whilst unlucky to have a goal chalked off at tge end.

I agree england are poor, but i would take that 3 game losing run every 4 or so years.

Quote Originally Posted by pboromag View Post
    are they all that

lost 3 on the bounce

bloody hell, pbody posting a negative thread.

theres no limits to this one trick pony. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzz

parasite

Quote Originally Posted by TANYA_ View Post
    bloody hell, pbody posting a negative thread.

theres no limits to this one trick pony. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzz

parasite
    Par for the course mate from

Mr Negative the Geordie Hater

Negative and defensive side southgate is a FA yes man, we only got the semi's as we didnt play any decent sides, Maybe when southgate gets the sack we might start playing attacking interesting footy wont hold me breath though.

Southgate (IŽll eat my words) is doing a good job and restored some pride to the England set up after disgraceful management of the Association for decades and the embarrassing events (FSA) recently.

Give Southgate a chance, I reckon.

Quote Originally Posted by toptoon View Post
    Southgate (IŽll eat my words) is doing a good job and restored some pride to the England set up after disgraceful management of the Association for decades and the embarrassing events (FSA) recently.

Give Southgate a chance, I reckon.
    I agree with this. How long is it since we had a bit of respect and dignity.

I couldn't believe the naivety of the powers that be when Big Fat Sam was appointed.

I did even wonder when Southgate got the job because of his limited experience and lack of success in league management but you have to admit he's brought aforesaid respect and dignity back and has the youngsters wanting to win.

Give him time and he could be on the right track.

england dont have the players coming through

they have had 4 hard games and lost them all

wneh people say lascelles should be in the squad/team it shows how shallow their squad is

same for shelvey

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)