+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: ok I did it and I'm not proud

ok I did it and I'm not proud

With the international break and bored as I decided to have a look at the Fun boards. I know this shouldn't be done and a red line has been crossed, and I know people will say WGAF about them, but as they say know you're enemy. So, Dees Banter first, where about 3 people post and they hate each other, very entertaining, but more revealing was Dark Blues Forum. Acres and acres of posts and threads about mostly the same thing. A real w ankathon. Prematch, post match, man of the match, official of the match, reactions to the match, inplay updates on the match (which is someone watching text updates on BBC and posting them - wtf) what was the weather like at the match, was there any trouble in the Londonderry, what kind of positive spin can Cobra possibly put on this new defeat. And so it goes on. No other fans allowed in there, presumably because they don't want anyone questioning the total garbage that gets regurgitated. The highlight for me was in one of the many who would you want instead of the Pundit threads when they were suggesting Paul Lambert Mick McCarthy and can we tempt Steve Clarke to a bigger club. deary me, no called the Fun for nothing

They've got a thread on the new stadium - if the planning doesn't go through that one will be getting locked as will the gates of Dens. But none of them seem to see the truck up ahead, it's not even debated. Fingers in ears stuff.

What struck me most was the turncoat attitude that most of them have. On the transfer thread, every player that they wanted would be a great addition to the team. When the guys turned them down and signed for the likes of Wimbledon reserves they're suddenly sh1te anyway. Caulker was a marquee signing at the time so they said, creaming themselves so they were, but the minute he walked out on them he's never had a good game, good riddance.

It may be a while before I'm back but it certainly gave me a laugh.

Quote Originally Posted by stokearab View Post
    With the international break and bored as I decided to have a look at the Fun boards. I know this shouldn't be done and a red line has been crossed, and I know people will say WGAF about them, but as they say know you're enemy. So, Dees Banter first, where about 3 people post and they hate each other, very entertaining, but more revealing was Dark Blues Forum. Acres and acres of posts and threads about mostly the same thing. A real w ankathon. Prematch, post match, man of the match, official of the match, reactions to the match, inplay updates on the match (which is someone watching text updates on BBC and posting them - wtf) what was the weather like at the match, was there any trouble in the Londonderry, what kind of positive spin can Cobra possibly put on this new defeat. And so it goes on. No other fans allowed in there, presumably because they don't want anyone questioning the total garbage that gets regurgitated. The highlight for me was in one of the many who would you want instead of the Pundit threads when they were suggesting Paul Lambert Mick McCarthy and can we tempt Steve Clarke to a bigger club. deary me, no called the Fun for nothing

They've got a thread on the new stadium - if the planning doesn't go through that one will be getting locked as will the gates of Dens. But none of them seem to see the truck up ahead, it's not even debated. Fingers in ears stuff.

What struck me most was the turncoat attitude that most of them have. On the transfer thread, every player that they wanted would be a great addition to the team. When the guys turned them down and signed for the likes of Wimbledon reserves they're suddenly sh1te anyway. Caulker was a marquee signing at the time so they said, creaming themselves so they were, but the minute he walked out on them he's never had a good game, good riddance.

They are a funny wee lot eh, makes me smile when I hear them blathering sh*te about their beloved club. On the topic of the new stadium, the space is currently used for motorbike scrambling and has been for years since United stopped training on it circa 2001, I spoke with some of the ladies using the site and they say they have no plans to change venues, nor have they been approached by any Americans for future use. It would appear this new stadium guff is exactly that............. GUFF

FTD4life

With the international break and bored as I decided to have a look at the Fun boards. I know this shouldn't be done and a red line has been crossed, and I know people will say WGAF about them, but as they say know you're enemy. So, Dees Banter first, where about 3 people post and they hate each other, very entertaining, but more revealing was Dark Blues Forum. Acres and acres of posts and threads about mostly the same thing. A real w ankathon. Prematch, post match, man of the match, official of the match, reactions to the match, inplay updates on the match (which is someone watching text updates on BBC and posting them - wtf)
    Are you saying there's an equivalent of Shedka on DFC sites too😋

Quote Originally Posted by petermackie View Post
    Are you saying there's an equivalent of Shedka on DFC sites too��
    During your teams many meltdoons any Arab posting anything derogatory on Funster Mad regarding ADMIN 1,ADMIN 2,Fat Harry,Peter and Jimmy,Calum,creditors shafted for millions,Bob Brannan,the stands you never paid for,the Auldhunstand,the Dairy,dirty Roma taps,Sailor Hunter,the Vicky Rd witches curse(1910 and never again),the horse and cart cup parade,the Lochee United superstar watching Harry leave the ground we his testimonial money in an ASDA bag,tablet,back,sac and crack shaving,etc etc etc were instantly banned from the forum.
    I think you are very fortunate that our Mods are not as touchy as Shady Boy(the flag man) and his associates,FACT

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    During your teams many meltdoons any Arab posting anything derogatory on Funster Mad regarding ADMIN 1,ADMIN 2,Fat Harry,Peter and Jimmy,Calum,creditors shafted for millions,Bob Brannan,the stands you never paid for,the Auldhunstand,the Dairy,dirty Roma taps,Sailor Hunter,the Vicky Rd witches curse(1910 and never again),the horse and cart cup parade,the Lochee United superstar watching Harry leave the ground we his testimonial money in an ASDA bag,tablet,back,sac and crack shaving,etc etc etc were instantly banned from the forum.
    I think you are very fortunate that our Mods are not as touchy as Shady Boy(the flag man) and his associates,FACT
    If you're taking that as derogatory...then I apologise ... thought it was banter...love your memory of all things Dundee though

Quote Originally Posted by petermackie View Post
    If you're taking that as derogatory...then I apologise ... thought it was banter...love your memory of all things Dundee though
    Phuck me that was just the tip of the iceberg it could have ran to at least a 1000 words,ie cup shafting's 5 years in a row,trophies won at the midden,directors in the jail,players battering their wife's,Tynecastle halftime perties,assaults on players by the owners son,car door locks being super glued,jeeps being stolen by directors.But i am posting this on my own board and when you reply i will keep coming back with more,FACT.

With the international break and bored as I decided to have a look at the Fun boards. I know this shouldn't be done and a red line has been crossed, and I know people will say WGAF about them, but as they say know you're enemy. So, Dees Banter first, where about 3 people post and they hate each other, very entertaining,

There’s around 5 posters on Dee mad now , and you are spot on they all seem to hate each other ,
    They have driven a lot of decent posters off to sunnier climes

[QUOTE=GUNBOAT;39013094]Phuck me that was just the tip of the iceberg it could have ran to at least a 1000 words,ie cup shafting's 5 years in a row,trophies won at the midden,directors in the jail,players battering their wife's,Tynecastle halftime perties,assaults on players by the owners son,car door locks being super glued,jeeps being stolen by directors.But i am posting this on my own board and when you reply i will keep coming back with more,FACT.[/QUOTE

youth team players bringing match balls down to Tanny to be inflated so that a first team game could get played. #dinnaehaeapump

Quote Originally Posted by notso View Post
    There’s around 5 posters on Dee mad now , and you are spot on they all seem to hate each other ,
    They have driven a lot of decent posters off to sunnier climes
    Fair comment Notso. I suspect it may be renamed DeeGolfMad sometime soon. The daily updates from Machrahanish GC were something to behold. I now feel ready and equipped to face any challenge that course could ever throw at me. The only thing missing was a yardage chart.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)