+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Road rage at Cullen

Road rage at Cullen

Yes that idyllic little seaside town with the huge, arched railway bridge and the worlds best scampi.

What was going on with the bikers? I see 3 or 4 have been charged with attempted murder after a violent attack after a crash. Road rage or something a bit more serious?

Also home to a beautiful beach, my favourite cafe and invented stinky soup

Aye definatley a story to get the locals talking

Four (I think they're toonsers from what was on the radio news last night) charged yesterday.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotla...tland-45469629

This gives Moray a bad name.

Thank **** I'm from Banffshire.

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post
    Four (I think they're toonsers from what was on the radio news last night) charged yesterday.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotla...tland-45469629

This gives Moray a bad name.

Thank **** I'm from Banffshire.
    Big scary biker gang fairies. Guys in leather waistcoats with scary hand sewn patches on them going about in gangs looking for folk to bully and pick a fight with. A sorry collection of middle-aged virgins and mid-life crisis sad sacks.

I worked with a couple of them for years and was also in Drummonds/Belmont St the night the bouncer ridiculously let in about 30 of the 'blue-angels' biker gang who went on to heroically smash a bottle over the head of the very mild-mannered, polite, 70 something, 5'3" proprietor and hospitalise him. And another couple of innocent randoms got battered too for no reason. Apparently this was all carried out by the leader who subsequently and unsurprisingly got jailed.

Quote Originally Posted by DodHagi View Post
    Big scary biker gang fairies. Guys in leather waistcoats with scary hand sewn patches on them going about in gangs looking for folk to bully and pick a fight with. A sorry collection of middle-aged virgins and mid-life crisis sad sacks.

I worked with a couple of them for years and was also in Drummonds/Belmont St the night the bouncer ridiculously let in about 30 of the 'blue-angels' biker gang who went on to heroically smash a bottle over the head of the very mild-mannered, polite, 70 something, 5'3" proprietor and hospitalise him. And another couple of innocent randoms got battered too for no reason. Apparently this was all carried out by the leader who subsequently and unsurprisingly got jailed.
    Agreed with regards the bikers ^^^..Although, to be fair, Cafe Drummonds is the perfect place to go if you're suffering from a mid-life crisis, you're in good company...

Name:  VillagePeopleBiker.jpg
Views: 1566
Size:  50.6 KB

I heard this is the main suspect

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Name:  VillagePeopleBiker.jpg
Views: 1566
Size:  50.6 KB

I heard this is the main suspect
    That's him Pac.

Leader of the infamous and feared Blue Angels.