+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: lineup for leeds vs millwall

lineup for leeds vs millwall

bpf blackman ayling douglas Berardi jansson cooper phillips Forshaw klich alioski dallas Harrison Hernandez saiz baker brown roofe bamford

huffer pearce Shaughnessy shackleton Clarke Roberts edmondson

that's our senior 19 with our 7 youth backups

we know bamford is out, do we know if Forshaw is fit again or will he need more time to get fitter again? I assume brown is also still unavailable, so if this is the case, and if all other players are fit and available, we would have to then assume the 18 vs millwall would be something like

bpf blackman ayling douglas Berardi jansson cooper phillips shackleton klich alioski dallas Harrison Hernandez saiz baker roofe Roberts

does anyone think differently to this or do you reckon this is likely to be it?

Team selection ?

Wise heads for sure as they'll target our 'flair' players from the off ............. and they'll wind up certain suspect tempers of our players for sure - so a tough psychological & physical battle to get through hopefully with no injuries or cards.
    The tempo of our game will be key so it's going to be a belter of a match - am I worried ?
    No !

MOT

Yep, every chance of being a real dogfight this one. Have I mentioned previously how much I hate Millwall? 🙄

Same lineup as Derby. Same strategy. A reset of the season opener. Rested and MB has had time to work out some kinks.

They took the wheels of our wagon last season. The feckers need done. Big time.

id maybe go with Dallas and harrison rather than alioski and Pablo, theres only one way Millwall are going to approach this one.Should still have enough crativity in Klitch/saiz.

Be nice if we actually turned up for a change v Millwall.

They were thumped last time out and will be desperate to get their season back on track
    Not one for the light hearted - Expect a battle - so agree - maybe better to leave Pablo on the bench....but on the other hand he's always likely to get free kicks - and can score a few too.

Hard game to call - but I doubt we'll roll over like last season wit Bielsa in charge - who won't have missed what happened at a similar stage last season.

Expect our A game / team to win - but won't be too unhappy with a draw.

So now that Roofe, Hernandez, Berardi and Bamford are all injured, and all likely to be out for a couple of weeks, and Forshaw isn't ready yet, we're down to the bare bones. And yes, I do worry that the likes of Alioski and Saiz are going to spend a lot of the game on their ar5e5 claiming for fouls which don't get given, and Klich may struggle with the physicality. This is going to be a proper challenge for Bielsa and the team.

BPF
    Ayling Jansson Cooper Douglas
    Phillips
    Harrison Klich Saiz Alioski
    Roberts?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)