+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: zippy have you bottled it

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

zippy have you bottled it

you say ashes words were not out of context

telling another poster to pheck of and die and calling him a head case is not right in any case
    ghost felt the need to ask ash to do it of air and if he had a problem ,which ghost obvioulsy felt he did ,by his remark please pm me etc

so maybe he didnt see it as a off the cufff remakrk

now i know your new and all that and banning someone for calling them stupid regardng their love of statistics etc can only be looked at in one context
    but surely there is no need for comments like the ones used by ash in any context ,especially when they have clearly upset the person who those words were aimed at

are you saying pats feelings are more delicate than those of an excellent posters like ghost some of us can take insults and being told to pheck of or get called a ****er some take it to apoint .it seems ghost thought that ash had gone past tat point

if i even hinted that someone who keeps spouting irrelevant statistics had some kind of mental disorder or wished them dead for their love of such statistics or even told him to **** of in the tone he thought it relevant to ask me to refran ,then im sure you would only have seen that one way

someone has said i set the bar for insults like this
    surely you have set the bar for the punishments when that bar has been reached
    Last edited by pboromag; 12-09-2018 at 01:37 AM.

Night shift?

Quote Originally Posted by AP69 View Post
    Night shift?
    nope end of year accounts

and a hang over

Night shift?
    The illiterate Chuckle Brother must be on his tea break AP

Fighting Ghost corner when he is amply prepared to fight his own battles. He must be cringing when he reads that load of tosh. Two post on the same subject directed at one mod Comedy Gold

Aye he had a busy one last night

On the plus side he didn't have a pop at Rafa

Quote Originally Posted by TheOtherTerryMac View Post
    The illiterate Chuckle Brother must be on his tea break AP

Fighting Ghost corner when he is amply prepared to fight his own battles. He must be cringing when he reads that load of tosh. Two post on the same subject directed at one mod Comedy Gold
    im not sticking up for ghost
    but the board

should anyone be able to tell another poster to phuck of
    should any poster be able to tell another poster to die
    should any poster be able to tell another poster he has mental issues

nope not at all

tell a poster he is sad for his constant statistics and how long he goes back to retrieve them
    you get banned

just need an even playing field for all posters andwhat we need is a board where we dont tell each other to phuck of or wish them dead
    in what ever context it is said
    when you set the bar

Aye he had a busy one last night

On the plus side he didn't have a pop at Rafa
    That surprised me too it must be Rafa’s fault

I think you are the one who ‘bottles’ it Pboro. As I’ve said 3 times before start your Rafa Out protest this weekend, but you’ve said you won’t.

Quote Originally Posted by Kingstonbob1 View Post
    I think you are the one who ‘bottles’ it Pboro. As I’ve said 3 times before start your Rafa Out protest this weekend, but you’ve said you won’t.
    no i wont as i am a real fan
    i wont boo or slag a player of

even mclaren etc i didnt have a go at
    not like some who spit at sir bobby and booed him etc

how can i have a go at the cowards who do that and then boo rafa

if you want to demonstrate and demoralise the players manager etc
    so be it
    i wont
    thats for forums
    game day we get behind the team

Man, it's like there are two different posters...the one everyone else sees and the one you think you are.

Where you get this idea from that you were banned for calling someone stupid because of their use of stats is beyond me. Nor were you banned, as you claimed, to suppress free speech.

For the ump****th time, you were banned-on both occasions-for a constant stream of insults (as opposed to the occasional outbursts from some other posters-everyone loses their cool now and again), wind-ups and deliberate provocation..over a sustained period. You've often trumpeted proudly the fact that you don't call for bans yet here you are doing exactly that?

Sheesh.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)