+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: O/T Number Plates

O/T Number Plates

Apparently you are not allowed to display these new '68 car number plates. DVLA have banned all of em

BL68 JOB
    FA68 NNY
    MY68 NOB
    OR68 ASM
    BA68 TRD
    SH68 GER
    SH1T WOL

The wife got me a personal plate......W4N KER.

Actually she did,my initials plus “WBA” and I hated it.

Ostentatious load of b o l l u x,who wants to know your f kin name when you’re driving......unless you’ve cut them up!?

Let mine go with the car when I sold it.

Saw FAT 5Y once, in Chiswick.

Saw a plate in Bromsgrove some years ago. 4 COF

Hi, looked on the Gov site yesterday. Found this AS68TLE cost £1700.
    Driving past the Black Country Museum a couple weeks ago saw a black german 4x4 with w4ker number plate ,was that you Mick.

I saw a woman in her Range Rover in Stratford ranting through her windscreen at someone. I noticed the number plate finished with HRT. I thought very appropriate.

Quote Originally Posted by Joy_Division View Post
    I saw a woman in her Range Rover in Stratford ranting through her windscreen at someone. I noticed the number plate finished with HRT. I thought very appropriate.

Quote Originally Posted by soulman101 View Post
    Hi, looked on the Gov site yesterday. Found this AS68TLE cost £1700.
    Driving past the Black Country Museum a couple weeks ago saw a black german 4x4 with w4ker number plate ,was that you Mick.
    I think Mick was joking about that plate, hope you are as well

For a kick off I live in Kitchener, Ontario about 100 km west of Toronto. My neighbour’s daughter is a huge Toronto Blue Jays fan (baseball team). Her personalized license plate reads ILVBJS. I have no clue how that passed the screening process!

Trying to spell something out on a number plate using numbers and/or black screws is just pathetic. The only purpose it serves is to highlight to other drivers that the owner is an idiot to be given a wide berth. Then you have the (probably) expensive personal plates which I refer to as ‘ego’ plates, saying ‘look how much money I can afford to waste’; most of these seem to be on Range Rovers, the drivers of which are the most arrogant tw@ts on the road. As previously mentioned, at least they provide a warning to others that the driver is almost certainly a fool.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)