+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: fellow Dee Scott G auctioning off a signed home top and doing the

fellow Dee Scott G auctioning off a signed home top and doing the

glasgow marathon to raise funds for helping guys with mental issues

please take a minute to have a read and donate hopefully to a very good cause
    Name:  dsg.jpg
Views: 241
Size:  7.4 KB

I‘m running a half marathon on Sunday 30th September in Glasgow. I‘d like to use that as an opportunity to raise funds for a very good cause and to support two lads who have been doing some tremendous work of late in Perth, Dundee, Glasgow and Oban.

Alex McClintock and Adam Allison have brought Andys Man Club to Scotland and have set about helping blokes with mental health issues by spreading the news that it‘s OK to talk. Simple but effective support for people within our communities who need a helping hand at a challenging time in their lives.

I’ve been hugely impressed by what I’ve heard, read and seen and am asking family to offer their support to the tune of no more that ten pounds and friends to do likewise by way of no more than a couple of pounds.
    If my thir**** mile run can raise a couple of hundred pounds for what is a tremendously good cause it will make it all worthwhile.

Huge thanks, regards, Scott

oops Scott i forgot to mark my donation prize draw

Graeme,
    Thanks for posting this, no problem with entry to draw, the request for people to mark it is only to pick up on names I don’t recognise.
    All Dark Blue entries of £2 or more will be entered into the draw for the signed top, good luck and thanks to anyone pledging a couple of pound to what is a very good cause.
    https://www.justgiving.com/crowdfund...term=aEGPxmM3W

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)