+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

Thread: TeamTalk:

Quote Originally Posted by McCullochisGod View Post
    Wrong again Durham, but you keep guessing. It's not important who I am. I'm just another supporter sickened to see our club in the state it is. I'm not bitter either as some morons keep saying, just worried we might do a Chesterfield who thought they were too good to go down...
    They all are wrong but I certainly know who you are MIG and quite enjoying the input going on

Quote Originally Posted by Robins View Post
    They all are wrong but I certainly know who you are MIG and quite enjoying the input going on
    I doubt whether you really know me. Who are you though...?

As I said, enjoying this thread and we’ve known each other for quite a while now and given your experience totally understand where you are coming from

As I said, enjoying this thread and we’ve known each other for quite a while now and given your experience totally understand where you are coming from
    Interesting, especially the bit that says "given your experience". I've got an idea of who MiG is, and what you have posted has only strengthened that. I wish there was a betting market on 'who MiG really is', because I would lump on.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    Interesting, especially the bit that says "given your experience". I've got an idea of who MiG is, and what you have posted has only strengthened that. I wish there was a betting market on 'who MiG really is', because I would lump on.
    This could apply to a lot of people who have been shafted by the previous regime whilst a hell of a lot of a*s* licking was going on

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    A.R

WOW.....I feel like I'm on through the keyhole with a few Keith Lemon's.

I know who you are, too

Quote Originally Posted by placidpie View Post
    I know who you are, too
    I am Spartacus

then your user name is apt. Good morning, Spartacus.
    Quote Originally Posted by Notsohumblepie View Post
    I am Spartacus

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast