+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: TeamTalk:

Quote Originally Posted by Bohinen View Post
    I'm quite prepared to accept that Hardy has made many mistakes but when I want inside information from some **** of a Forest fan, I'll ask for it.
    My sentiments entirely !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Old_pie View Post
    Some have raised concerns for longer. AH is free to take Fword fans publicly speaking on their regular spots on local telly to court for slander. I'm not concerned about Hart's Fword connections, they may indeed be helpful and I'm sure he'll be a true professional in our cause providing he's allowed to be. His role is a long term project unless he's going to dictate recruitment for the first team in which case we've got another issue brewing.

AH has, this week anyway, quietened down on Twitter, thankfully. He has been arrogant and boastful and I suspect that he has thought of himself as being cleverer than he is. Now it's hitting his pocket let's hope he takes a period of reflection and a more measured approach in future. How many times have I posted that one of the first things he should do is throw away the "Championship in 5 years" plan? It is counterproductive, leads to increase pressure and takes no account of all the other clubs who have ambitions for promotion. So we've got the best dressing room in League 2 - way hey - it's working a treat compared to Accrington's. Statements like "KN future England manager", from a man who understands Lowdham Colts. That was stupid at the time. Being in awe at KN's tactic talks, and now no doubt HK's, going on about how we're in for a treat because of a training session. Sorry all these things were worries last season and those sorts of attitudes have a habit of coming back to bite, and biting they now are.

Let's see how fast he really learns or whether his ego gets in the way.
    Some of the stuff that Al has come out with previously is a tad, err, cringe worthy. I'm glad he seems to have reigned his tweeting in somewhat. Wonder if words have been exchanged but then again, who would have the cojones to have words with the owner?

Cheers Gump! Much appreciated! Are we sure we failed though? Managed to watch it just now and Charlie says that we've failed yet doesn't know who is involved in the academy? How do we not know he's not parroting what MIG has been spewing? Let's face it, he talks about in his third year he gets players to play football and first player who comes to mind was Jonnie Jackson who barely played, he had a choice of Davies who was a main stay but chose Jackson as the first and only player to say could play football. Just a bit bewildering really, especially as I think he played him as a left back originally! I'm just wanting to see evidence of this to be honest

Quote Originally Posted by Chicken Balti Pie View Post
    Managed to watch it just now and Charlie says that we've failed yet doesn't know who is involved in the academy? How do we not know he's not parroting what MIG has been spewing?
    How indeed. I have suspicions of who MiG really is, and a close friendship with McParland would only strengthen those suspicions.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    How indeed. I have suspicions of who MiG really is, and a close friendship with McParland would only strengthen those suspicions.

It's plane to me who MiG is.

Perhaps flying in Russian tourists?

Quote Originally Posted by magpie_mania View Post
    Perhaps flying in Russian tourists?
    I heard he was a bit of a fighter.

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    Some of the stuff that Al has come out with previously is a tad, err, cringe worthy. I'm glad he seems to have reigned his tweeting in somewhat. Wonder if words have been exchanged but then again, who would have the cojones to have words with the owner?
    Maybe KN did and paid the price. There was that TV interview where KN looked very uncomfortable when the question of AH's tweeting was raised.

I suspect, as on here, that AH is surrounded by "yes men" massaging his ego. He blocks folk that don't agree with him on Twitter, he complains about everything and anything, doctors' waiting times, speeding tickets. parking tickets, EMA arrival delays, 40mph on A610 past Eastwood, boring Switzerland football but anyone says anything negative about him or NCFC and he goes into meltdown. Just an overgrown ****ager. I really do hope he grows up because I don't see an alternative.

Quote Originally Posted by Old_pie View Post
    AH shouldn't (imo) be getting involved with football matters. Sirrel wouldn't be teaching Dunnett anything and Dunnett wouldn't have been teaching Sirrel anything.

Let's hope neither try to do the other's job.
    Absolutely Agree 100% with that !

Yes it obvious as they once both played together for Notts and still remain firm friends !

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast