+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: TeamTalk:

Quote Originally Posted by upthemaggies View Post
    Hardy has been at this club for almost two years, we should keep in mind that it's only in the last couple of months that things have gone wrong. Sure, we've had bad results before this season started but all clubs have those, things might not be right behind the scenes in some areas but that's nothing new and nobody much cared about that when we were top of the league, it's been that way pretty much since Pavis stepped down.

This is the first opportunity Fword fans and people with a grudge have had in two years to stick the boot in and they're now spurting it out all over the place. You don't have to swallow it though. The important thing is that Hardy is doing something about it, the appointment of Hart is evidence of that. Alot of people will be wary of Hart because of the Fword connection but he's no Guy Branston or the chairmen's wife and he'll need more than 1 week to make a difference.
    This ^^^

Quote Originally Posted by karl wheatly View Post
    My sentiments entirely !!!
    Likewise!

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    How indeed. I have suspicions of who MiG really is, and a close friendship with McParland would only strengthen those suspicions.

I don't understand people's shock that Hardy has a massive ego, alot of businessmen have due to being successful. They are obviously going to think that about themselves as they've started and grown companies that now turn over millions. They've done well and will be proud of themselves. In regards to the social media then yes Hardy has sounded like abit of a sausage on numerous occasions but that seems to have died down now because he's probably learning not to put himself out there so openly about things that come back to bite him. Also he stated lately he's overpaid by £750,000 so has probably had his pride stung and has retreated into his shell abit.

The only thing I would be concerned if it's true, is getting his mates to run parts of the club as he should get in people who know what they're doing. Maybe we'll hear more about the academy in due course. All in all though I think he's doing a decent job at Notts as he's learning himself, people love to stick the boot in as soon as any little thing goes wrong, it's pathetic really. Why shouldn't he want to learn about different roles in the club, it's his bloody club. I would have thought a good boss lets the staff get on with it but also has a good understanding of every part of the club. If I was pumping millions into MY OWN BUSINESS then I'd be sure to know everyone's role so I could fully understand what they were doing and why they were doing it.

Keep going AH, you'll get there in the end. I think back to the toxic times of the Trews where there was only despair, even though now we're bottom I still think we will get up the leagues under AH.

I'm interested to know why some people on here are more inclined to believe a nobody Forest fan on a run of the mill sports show, and a bitter person with a grudge against the club for reason unknown ( possibly His kid being rejected by the academy!?)
    I believe both throw accusations around against AH and the club, but neither have or will substantiated these accusations with solid gold facts ?
    It amazes me that people are quick to dismiss anything AH says but accept whole heartedly anything negative that is said.
    Come on get a grip !x

How indeed. I have suspicions of who MiG really is, and a close friendship with McParland would only strengthen those suspicions.
    You have no idea who I am Elite, I don't know McParland either but I was right about the Academy and right about Hart coming in and know McParland would be a good Academy Manager working with Hart as they did at Forest. We failed the audit, Hardy knows this, deal with it and it would have been down to many things. Goodman failed at his job, Hardy puts his mates in jobs, the U18 coach was taking the U9's before and is a family friend of AH's. The previous Academy Manager to Goodman took a football school where his kids attended! It's a total joke and yes a shambles. Look at our recruitment Craig Wallace 'google' his name you might be shocked to see what you find! I hear now the HR lady is making decisions on recruiting coaching staff, that's Hart's job isn't it.

Match Talk was hitting the nail on the head but you keep burying that head in the sand Pedro. Calling Hardy a liar is a bit strong but only Hardy will know that, it will all come out in time but by the time it does it will be too late. Bitter I am most definitely not, worried and concerned yes I am, league tables don't lie, fools and their money are soon parted and YEL coaches are YEL coaches.

Quote Originally Posted by McCullochisGod View Post
    Match Talk was hitting the nail on the head but you keep burying that head in the sand Pedro. Calling Hardy a liar is a bit strong but only Hardy will know that, it will all come out in time but by the time it does it will be too late. Bitter I am most definitely not, worried and concerned yes I am, league tables don't lie, fools and their money are soon parted and YEL coaches are YEL coaches.
    Morning MIG.
    I'm not burying my head in the sand , all I'm asking is if people are making these accusations RE Team Talk or on here why don't they say where the info is coming from.
    As it happens I did not see Team talk so I'm going on what has been said on here.
    However I know off the Forest fan on there and he has previously said (in life) and in conundrums that AH is not all as he appears and that Notts are in trouble or something a kin to this,but would go no further and would not verify how he knows such things.
    My point around this is that people keep slinging mud but will not back it up with facts.
    Your argument about the Training set up sounds quite a valid point , but I have no idea if this is true.
    Even if it is true it does not sound ideal , but then again what we had before was not doing very well as can you name any youth team player in recent years that have come through the system and made an impact and been a guaranteed regular starter for the first team.
    Hollis maybe/possibly , but he was considered a liability by many at the time ( however I did quite like Hollis and thought he would get better the longer he played which did not seem to materialise) and Curtis well very limited as was Jordan.
    Again with the puzzles who do you hear from that AH's Mrs is recruiting the coaches ?
    And save me the hardship of Googleing, what is this shocking revelation about Craig Wallace , why not post it so we can see what you getting at ?
    Actually I did Google and the only thing I could see was about someone syphoning off cash , I have no idea if this is the one and the same person you are eluding to ??
    league tables don't lie you are correct , so do you think HK (and to a certain extent PH) is the wrong man for the job then and has no chance of turning things around ?

Good Morning Pedro. I think HK and PH have a chance of turning things around yes, if they are allowed to get on with their jobs, like you I certainly hope so. I just hope AH stops playing wannabe manager and lets them get on with it. I did not say AH's missus is recruiting the coaches but the HR head BM, she needs to stay out of it and let Hart get on with his job. As you will know it is not easy to reveal sources but I know what I know and it is true, if not why does Hardy never refute it? As for the Academy what we had before as you say recruited and made the club over half a million with Jack Bearne and Dong Da He being sold and passed the audit, so you tell me if it's progressing well. That's why we need someone like McParland in to straighten it out which won't be easy when you have fraudsters in place as you saw on google which I was eluding to.

I think he could be a former legend who had a fallout with AH last season and is no longer welcome at the ground.....

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast