+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: TeamTalk:

Quote Originally Posted by durhampie View Post
    I think he could be a former legend who had a fallout with AH last season and is no longer welcome at the ground.....
    Wrong again Durham, but you keep guessing. It's not important who I am. I'm just another supporter sickened to see our club in the state it is. I'm not bitter either as some morons keep saying, just worried we might do a Chesterfield who thought they were too good to go down...

Quote Originally Posted by PedroTheFisherman66 View Post
    Morning MIG.
    I'm not burying my head in the sand , all I'm asking is if people are making these accusations RE Team Talk or on here why don't they say where the info is coming from.
    Because information can be passed on in confidence and saying where the info is coming from is likely to drop someone in the mire.

As it happens I did not see Team talk so I'm going on what has been said on here.
    Really, you can't be bothered to look at the video link of Team Talk. Diminishes your views on this issue somewhat I'm afraid.

As I've said earlier if there was slander AH is free to sue.

Quote Originally Posted by Old_pie View Post
    Because information can be passed on in confidence and saying where the info is coming from is likely to drop someone in the mire.

Really, you can't be bothered to look at the video link of Team Talk. Diminishes your views on this issue somewhat I'm afraid.

As I've said earlier if there was slander AH is free to sue.
    Hardy took a bit of a beating on the show from Forest fan Andy, he seems to be in the know...

Quote Originally Posted by McCullochisGod View Post
    Hardy took a bit of a beating on the show from Forest fan Andy, he seems to be in the know...

How many times have we heard the phrase “in the know” actually he probably is only parroting what he has heard from others. Never trust a red back.

Quote Originally Posted by JoePass View Post
    How many times have we heard the phrase “in the know” actually he probably is only parroting what he has heard from others. Never trust a red back.
    He was quite sure in what he was saying, he even called him a liar, why would he do that without knowing for sure?

The Redback actually said that he had heard the information from someone he trusts, who had never given him false info previously.

He admitted as much on the show, somebody connected to Fword told him. Hardy made no secret whatsoever of his anger with Fword at the time, so obviously they wouldn't hold him in high regard either. For the Fword fan to make comparisons with Fawaz is idiotic in the extreme.

What he said ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

You have to take a lot of that show with a pinch of salt when you consider all of their info is coming from a Forest fan who claims to have inside information and a bitter Notts fan who doesn't like Hardy and has arrogance issues himself.

Fair comment but I guess everyone has their opinion.

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast