+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: TeamTalk:

Name:  NCFC Youth Team 2017_18v2.jpg
Views: 780
Size:  97.2 KB

Above (hopefully) is the Youth team at the start of the 17/18 season.

The four guys in the centre front are the guys mainly responsible for running the academy and the youth team.

During the past year or so all four have left (or are in the process of leaving).

I have been told (but happy to be corrected) that

Allessandro Barcherini - has gone to Norwich City

Dan Leivers - left to run the academy at Barnet

Jon Goodman - gone (or leaving) to be assistant academy manager at Spurs

Simon Clark - left to manage Kings Lynn Town in the Southern Premier League

Little wonder that the academy has failed an audit when four experienced guys all leave in a twelve month period.

Barcherini and Leivers experienced? You must be joking. Released by Notts at 14 and couldn't get a game at Basford (Barcherini) Leivers couldn't get in his school team. The reason they failed, the other two didn't do their jobs properly.

Quote Originally Posted by magpiedcf View Post
    Name:  NCFC Youth Team 2017_18v2.jpg
Views: 780
Size:  97.2 KB

Above (hopefully) is the Youth team at the start of the 17/18 season.

The four guys in the centre front are the guys mainly responsible for running the academy and the youth team.

During the past year or so all four have left (or are in the process of leaving).

I have been told (but happy to be corrected) that

Allessandro Barcherini - has gone to Norwich City

Dan Leivers - left to run the academy at Barnet

Jon Goodman - gone (or leaving) to be assistant academy manager at Spurs

Simon Clark - left to manage Kings Lynn Town in the Southern Premier League

Little wonder that the academy has failed an audit when four experienced guys all leave in a twelve month period.
    A bit 'out of the fire ...' for Simon Clark at Kings Lynn as he was sacked last week!

https://www.kltown.co.uk/single-post...er-Simon-Clark

Quote Originally Posted by McCullochisGod View Post
    Barcherini and Leivers experienced? You must be joking. Released by Notts at 14 and couldn't get a game at Basford (Barcherini) Leivers couldn't get in his school team. The reason they failed, the other two didn't do their jobs properly.
    Barcherini, the same one who made a senior team appearance for Notts in the mid 2000s? Must have been a well developed 14 year old to get a first team appearance

Quote Originally Posted by Chicken Balti Pie View Post
    Barcherini, the same one who made a senior team appearance for Notts in the mid 2000s? Must have been a well developed 14 year old to get a first team appearance
    With this in mind, we can tell that MiG and Charlie McParland at least talk to one an other. He can't get basic information right and McParland then says stuff as fact, I reckon a legal case is on its way. Also Barcherini got injured at Basford and was part of the NTU Varsity team and system as well. Highly regarded and a nice chap from all accounts

With this in mind, we can tell that MiG and Charlie McParland at least talk to one an other. He can't get basic information right and McParland then says stuff as fact, I reckon a legal case is on its way. Also Barcherini got injured at Basford and was part of the NTU Varsity team and system as well. Highly regarded and a nice chap from all accounts
    Wrong again. Never spoken to Charlie McParland and if I got Barcherini's distinguished career wrong apologies. Basford and NTU Varsity, hardly Pat Jennings was he.

Wrong again Durham, but you keep guessing. It's not important who I am. I'm just another supporter sickened to see our club in the state it is. I'm not bitter either as some morons keep saying, just worried we might do a Chesterfield who thought they were too good to go down...
    'I'm not bitter'

Really?

Wrong again. Never spoken to Charlie McParland and if I got Barcherini's distinguished career wrong apologies. Basford and NTU Varsity, hardly Pat Jennings was he.
    You quite clearly stated he was released when he was 14, if you can get a simple thing like that wrong (that can be fact checked) what else have you got wrong?

if you can get a simple thing like that wrong (that can be fact checked) what else have you got wrong?
    His claim that he's never spoken to McParland for starters!

You quite clearly stated he was released when he was 14, if you can get a simple thing like that wrong (that can be fact checked) what else have you got wrong?
    The fact that you can only be a good coach if you were a good player, has anyone told Mourinho or Wenger?

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast