+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: TeamTalk:

TeamTalk:

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    For those who can't access the video because they're out in public, what does it say?

Alan has too big a profile and too big a say. Fell out with Florist and it was all down to Alan. Why the Hell didn't we appoint Hart to help Nolan instead of sacking him? Alan is Fawaz Mark 2. I've prob missed some.
    Last edited by countygump; 13-09-2018 at 04:38 PM.

Al blatantly lied on social media over Grant and Yates. the club is getting a bad reputation because of the way Alan does business. The academy failed it's Cat 3 test mainly because the club was being run in an amateurish way by Alan's mates.

Al blatantly lied on social media over Grant and Yates. the club is getting a bad reputation because of the way Alan does business. The academy failed it's Cat 3 test mainly because the club was being run in an amateurish way by Alan's mates.
    Please can you elaborate on how he lied regarding Grant and Yates ?

Quote Originally Posted by 80milesSouth View Post
    Please can you elaborate on how he lied regarding Grant and Yates ?
    No I can't. That allegation? was made by a Forest supporting lad on the panel.

Wow - expect AH to be talking to his lawyers, or his shrink. And it seems McCullochisGod is owed an apology for his statements on the Academy.

Very worrying times indeed and adds weight to those who have expressed concerns over AH's approach which are to some extent echoed by what I've heard from outside of footballing circles.

Let lessons be learned, quickly and at great expense and inconvenience.

Quote Originally Posted by Old_pie View Post
    It seems McCullochisGod is owed an apology for his statements on the Academy.
    You think that McCullochisGod is owed an apology for stating that academy manager John Goodman had left the club?

I'm sorry his lad didn't make the grade as a footballer but his crusade against all things Hardy and the club in genneral needs a lot more substance before it should be taken seriously.

P.S. Just in case you think i'm in the rose tinted specs group - we are having a cr@p season, we are bottom of the league and deserve to be but I'm not putting black cloth over the mirrors and stopping the clocks................just yet!!

Quote Originally Posted by Old_pie View Post
    Wow - expect AH to be talking to his lawyers, or his shrink. And it seems McCullochisGod is owed an apology for his statements on the Academy.

Very worrying times indeed and adds weight to those who have expressed concerns over AH's approach which are to some extent echoed by what I've heard from outside of footballing circles.

Let lessons be learned, quickly and at great expense and inconvenience.
    Yeah, MIG is owed an apology on the back of what some Forest fan with a shyte haircut says on an obscure tv channel. All I know is that Forest screwed us over with Yates and I can’t blame AH for telling em to stick it up their arse.

Not easy listening but ringing true on so many points I'm afraid, I started a thread the other week about the problems running deeper than just this season & the Notts guy (sorry I don't know his name,but he talks sense) touches on what I meant when he speaks about the arrogance that surrounds our club! the facts about the academy are worrying & have been reported on here even if most of us thought that the poster had an agenda & chose to ignore him. I am wary of laying to much blame at AHs door but as much as I dislike the Scum, as a fan I'm allowed to, our owner should not be seen on twitter openly slagging them off, the question of Hart's appointment coming now rather than the summer is also one that I have posted on, it would have worked out a lot cheaper as well as giving KN the help with squad building that he obviously needed.

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast