+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Thread: TeamTalk:

Quote Originally Posted by mark45 View Post
    A.R
    Could be a shout, both talk cryptically and both don't get the right info (AR on Twitter claiming Karl Henry would be signing for instance). AR had his nose put out of joint because he thought he was a special snowflake because he had a box and found an increase in price (after more demand) was an insult, I thought he was a business man himself? Just goes to show, you can get lucky in business!

Only problem is that I believe AR hasn't been in a crusade for no hope youth teamers to be put in the side? Especially ones who are struggling in the semi pro leagues

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    Interesting, especially the bit that says "given your experience". I've got an idea of who MiG is, and what you have posted has only strengthened that. I wish there was a betting market on 'who MiG really is', because I would lump on.
    Don't think you would get decent odds Elite, it's pretty obvious.

Quote Originally Posted by Chicken Balti Pie View Post
    Could be a shout, both talk cryptically and both don't get the right info (AR on Twitter claiming Karl Henry would be signing for instance). AR had his nose put out of joint because he thought he was a special snowflake because he had a box and found an increase in price (after more demand) was an insult, I thought he was a business man himself? Just goes to show, you can get lucky in business!

Only problem is that I believe AR hasn't been in a crusade for no hope youth teamers to be put in the side? Especially ones who are struggling in the semi pro leagues
    I don't think it is AR, he loves being smug with the "inside information" he has, where as MiG keeps alluding to knowing stuff without actually saying anything, makes me think he knows very little at all, he just keeps telling us to ask other people.

The Accrington Stanley shout seemed to needle someone and was pretty accurate. Ego Ego Ego...what would you know about no hope youth teamer's? You call yourself a supporter, more like a gob****e to me.

Quote Originally Posted by McCullochisGod View Post
    The Accrington Stanley shout seemed to needle someone and was pretty accurate. Ego Ego Ego...what would you know about no hope youth teamer's? You call yourself a supporter, more like a gob****e to me.
    I know that only two players have come through our academy and are still playing league football. One is Curtis Thompson and the other got ripped to bits by our wingers the other week. All others who have been released are nowhere near the league, if they are so good, why are 91 other teams also missing out on them?

I know that only two players have come through our academy and are still playing league football. One is Curtis Thompson and the other got ripped to bits by our wingers the other week. All others who have been released are nowhere near the league, if they are so good, why are 91 other teams also missing out on them?
    Have you forgotten about the 15 year old and 17 year old sold for over half a million? Wildin more than held his own if that's who you are talking about. Ripped to bits by our wingers, you are having a laugh, our wingers couldn't rip tissue paper.

Have you forgotten about the 15 year old and 17 year old sold for over half a million? Wildin more than held his own if that's who you are talking about. Ripped to bits by our wingers, you are having a laugh, our wingers couldn't rip tissue paper.
    You seem to hate our owner, our players, our supporters, our coaches, our youth coaches, is there actually anything about the club you actually like?

Quote Originally Posted by TheProphet View Post
    You seem to hate our owner, our players, our supporters, our coaches, our youth coaches, is there actually anything about the club you actually like?
    I love the club as much as the the next supporter. It's just the dire clientele that frequent it that I question, hence the position we are in, which in truth is diabolical. League tables do not lie.

Well seeming as Enzio and Allesandra had pretty much a hand in the goals and attacking plays, I'd say he had a torrid time. Did you leave the ground thinking we need to sign him in January? I certainly didnt

Well seeming as Enzio and Allesandra had pretty much a hand in the goals and attacking plays, I'd say he had a torrid time. Did you leave the ground thinking we need to sign him in January? I certainly didnt
    Quite an expert on player recruitment aren't you..?

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast