+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: TeamTalk:

Quote Originally Posted by McCullochisGod View Post
    He was quite sure in what he was saying, he even called him a liar, why would he do that without knowing for sure?
    Andy is one of the good ones from over there and knows what he is talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by nay123 View Post
    Andy is one of the good ones from over there and knows what he is talking about.
    Even though he posts less often, nay123 would beat durham by a country mile if we had a "Most negative poster award". At least durham types the occasional positive post, and he never licks the arse of Forest fans. I reckon nay123 must have a brown tongue with that one.

Ladies and gentlemen, my considered opinion is that the broadcaster would not allow such possibly slanderous statements to be made without some sort of authenticity. Perhaps the "It was something I heard from my mate" is a reasonable defence?
    I do know, beyond reasonable doubt, that at the end of last season and during the close season there were things going on beyond the football pitch that would disappoint many of the rose tinted brigade if, and when, it comes out.
    All is not rosy in the NCFC garden.

Quote Originally Posted by SmiffyPie View Post
    Ladies and gentlemen, my considered opinion is that the broadcaster would not allow such possibly slanderous statements to be made without some sort of authenticity. Perhaps the "It was something I heard from my mate" is a reasonable defence?
    I do know, beyond reasonable doubt, that at the end of last season and during the close season there were things going on beyond the football pitch that would disappoint many of the rose tinted brigade if, and when, it comes out.
    Tell us more then , Smiffy. Don't leave us hanging!!!

"Temba. His arms open".

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    Even though he posts less often, nay123 would beat durham by a country mile if we had a "Most negative poster award". At least durham types the occasional positive post, and he never licks the arse of Forest fans. I reckon nay123 must have a brown tongue with that one.
    Why is that then toss pot

Quote Originally Posted by SmiffyPie View Post

I think we all know that, we are bottom of the league.

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    Tell us more then , Smiffy. Don't leave us hanging!!!

"Temba. His arms open".
    Let's just say that certain relationships were far more touchy feely than is the accepted norm and that several people that raised concern about said relationships paid the price.

This post will self-destruct in 10...9....8....

Edit: I know nothing and my mate told me anyway!!

Quote Originally Posted by nay123 View Post
    Why is that then toss pot
    It's really not that difficult to work out, but apparently a bit too difficult for you. I'm a helpful sort, so I'll happily explain it. The "most negative" bit was because you only ever post negative stuff about the club, and the "brown tongue" bit was because you have your tongue up the anal orifice of a forest fan. Is that clear enough, or do you need pictures?

It's really not that difficult to work out, but apparently a bit too difficult for you. I'm a helpful sort, so I'll happily explain it. The "most negative" bit was because you only ever post negative stuff about the club, and the "brown tongue" bit was because you have your tongue up the anal orifice of a forest fan. Is that clear enough, or do you need pictures?
    No pictures please !!!!

so you can not be a friend with a forest fan then. that just about sums your sad little planet up as I said toss pot.very sad little notts county fan

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast