+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: TeamTalk:

Quote Originally Posted by BigFatPie View Post
    Yeah, I can’t blame AH for telling em to stick it up their arse.

Not very professional, unless you're a **** star.

There's little doubt that Notts did fail their Cat 3 test, tho.

Quote Originally Posted by karl wheatly View Post

P.S. Just in case you think i'm in the rose tinted specs group - we are having a cr@p season, we are bottom of the league and deserve to be but I'm not putting black cloth over the mirrors and stopping the clocks................just yet!!

No need to panic just yet, then Karl?

Name:  41299959_10216812853697859_4056873383059521536_n.jpg
Views: 3128
Size:  70.6 KB

Quote Originally Posted by karl wheatly View Post
    You think that McCullochisGod is owed an apology for stating that academy manager John Goodman had left the club?
    He said the Academy had failed its audit and was challenged on that. Clearly things were therefore not right at the Academy. Whether they had bearings on who left the club and who was chosen not to be retained is all hard for anyone on the outside to say but clearly MiG was hitting on some sore points and may well have valid points. Do you know for a fact otherwise?

Seems to me that AH wants to run this club like his U9s and I've stated elsewhere a worrying statement arising from the appointment of Paul Hart was that AH said he was looking forward to learning from him - what is it that a chairman/owner should be looking to learn from a DoF?

Hardy has been at this club for almost two years, we should keep in mind that it's only in the last couple of months that things have gone wrong. Sure, we've had bad results before this season started but all clubs have those, things might not be right behind the scenes in some areas but that's nothing new and nobody much cared about that when we were top of the league, it's been that way pretty much since Pavis stepped down.

This is the first opportunity Fword fans and people with a grudge have had in two years to stick the boot in and they're now spurting it out all over the place. You don't have to swallow it though. The important thing is that Hardy is doing something about it, the appointment of Hart is evidence of that. Alot of people will be wary of Hart because of the Fword connection but he's no Guy Branston or the chairmen's wife and he'll need more than 1 week to make a difference.

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    Alan is Fawaz Mark 2.
    When Hardy brings his mum onto the pitch pre-match, hangs up a portrait of himself in the clouds above Jimmy Sirrel and has as many hearings at HMRC as they did, then we can start to take that comparison seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by Old_pie View Post

Seems to me that AH wants to run this club like his U9s and I've stated elsewhere a worrying statement arising from the appointment of Paul Hart was that AH said he was looking forward to learning from him - what is it that a chairman/owner should be looking to learn from a DoF?
    Alan Hardy is still a relative rookie and Paul Hart has 30 years experience from running academies to managing clubs .

Quote Originally Posted by Oldstripy View Post
    Alan Hardy is still a relative rookie and Paul Hart has 30 years experience from running academies to managing clubs .
    Hart has no experience of running a club from an owner's perspective. AH shouldn't (imo) be getting involved with football matters. Sirrel wouldn't be teaching Dunnett anything and Dunnett wouldn't have been teaching Sirrel anything.

Let's hope neither try to do the other's job.

Quote Originally Posted by upthemaggies View Post
    Hardy has been at this club for almost two years, we should keep in mind that it's only in the last couple of months that things have gone wrong. Sure, we've had bad results before this season started but all clubs have those, things might not be right behind the scenes in some areas but that's nothing new and nobody much cared about that when we were top of the league, it's been that way pretty much since Pavis stepped down.

This is the first opportunity Fword fans and people with a grudge have had in two years to stick the boot in and they're now spurting it out all over the place. You don't have to swallow it though. The important thing is that Hardy is doing something about it, the appointment of Hart is evidence of that. Alot of people will be wary of Hart because of the Fword connection but he's no Guy Branston or the chairmen's wife and he'll need more than 1 week to make a difference.
    Some have raised concerns for longer. AH is free to take Fword fans publicly speaking on their regular spots on local telly to court for slander. I'm not concerned about Hart's Fword connections, they may indeed be helpful and I'm sure he'll be a true professional in our cause providing he's allowed to be. His role is a long term project unless he's going to dictate recruitment for the first team in which case we've got another issue brewing.

AH has, this week anyway, quietened down on Twitter, thankfully. He has been arrogant and boastful and I suspect that he has thought of himself as being cleverer than he is. Now it's hitting his pocket let's hope he takes a period of reflection and a more measured approach in future. How many times have I posted that one of the first things he should do is throw away the "Championship in 5 years" plan? It is counterproductive, leads to increase pressure and takes no account of all the other clubs who have ambitions for promotion. So we've got the best dressing room in League 2 - way hey - it's working a treat compared to Accrington's. Statements like "KN future England manager", from a man who understands Lowdham Colts. That was stupid at the time. Being in awe at KN's tactic talks, and now no doubt HK's, going on about how we're in for a treat because of a training session. Sorry all these things were worries last season and those sorts of attitudes have a habit of coming back to bite, and biting they now are.

Let's see how fast he really learns or whether his ego gets in the way.

I'm quite prepared to accept that Hardy has made many mistakes but when I want inside information from some **** of a Forest fan, I'll ask for it.

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    No need to panic just yet, then Karl?

Name:  41299959_10216812853697859_4056873383059521536_n.jpg
Views: 3128
Size:  70.6 KB
    No i'm not panicing yet but I have downgraded my hopes of being champs of this fabulous league

P.S. Loving the graphics - perhaps the new name for the stadium could be Meadow Cemetery Lane - could ring a few bells with our older fans !!

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast