+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: TeamTalk:

Quote Originally Posted by McCullochisGod View Post
    Quite an expert on player recruitment aren't you..?
    Says the one who is an expert on the youth team and who should be signed on.

You are the most bitter 'supporter' who has posted on here.

I love the club as much as the the next supporter. It's just the dire clientele that frequent it that I question, hence the position we are in, which in truth is diabolical. League tables do not lie.
    Good job I didn't have a drink in my hand when I read the first bit of that!

'Dire clientele' - Do you know what clientele means?

I love the club as much as the the next supporter. It's just the dire clientele that frequent it that I question, hence the position we are in, which in truth is diabolical. League tables do not lie.
    Whoever you think must have been given a chance at notts must have been that crap for him to be ****ed off. So get a life and move on.If you dont like what is going on then i suggest you sod off somewhere else..

Quote Originally Posted by magpie_mania View Post
    Good job I didn't have a drink in my hand when I read the first bit of that!

'Dire clientele' - Do you know what clientele means?
    Yes I do. I'm very well educated. Are you?

Yes I do. I'm very well educated. Are you?
    I probably aint as edjukated as what you are & I aint got the foggiest who you are but it's obvious that you've got an agenda against the club & the youth team in particular, if I am supposed to make any decision on if this is justified or not I would have to know your identity (if you are more than the average fan, which seems likely) or more details on your agenda, otherwise how can I or any other poster take you seriously ?

Quote Originally Posted by ancientpie View Post
    I probably aint as edjukated as what you are & I aint got the foggiest who you are but it's obvious that you've got an agenda against the club & the youth team in particular, if I am supposed to make any decision on if this is justified or not I would have to know your identity (if you are more than the average fan, which seems likely) or more details on your agenda, otherwise how can I or any other poster take you seriously ?
    Time will tell, it usually does.

Time will tell, it usually does.
    Meanwhile until you have something substantive to say give it a rest. I'm tired of stumbling on your posts that have hijacked other topics that I had hoped would be interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Old_pie View Post
    Meanwhile until you have something substantive to say give it a rest. I'm tired of stumbling on your posts that have hijacked other topics that I had hoped would be interesting.
    Then watch where you stumble old man, I'm not asking you to read or comment on the posts.

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112