+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: An apology..

An apology..

Been away for a couple of day's and just logged on.
    I feel I must apologise for the overdose comments,they were over the top and uncalled for.
    What I can't apologise for is the "phuck off" comment cos I woukd say this to his face.
    I love this board and look in to see what's ganning on,or used to to.
    Harking back to the fave film thread,this board is like "Groundhog day" Every day the same,two posters trying to argue that blacks white,all of the time.
    This isn't by accident or a quirk in their characters,it's simply an attempt to ruin this board..

we should all be treated the same

you may not like what me and ghost and occult and a few others feel
    but what you said was way out of order and by your own admission was wrong
    some dont get the opportunity to appologise the mods or a mod isnt that fare and bans before
    but well done \

Good on ya Ash.Onwards & upwards.

Good on you Ash for apologising but your right about the board

The knob got banned for being a troll but still can’t get it through his thick heed

This applies to a certain couple of posters on here.

Old but still true.
    Name:  IMG_1460.JPG
Views: 148
Size:  67.3 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Cannylad View Post
    This applies to a certain couple of posters on here.

Old but still true.
    Name:  IMG_1460.JPG
Views: 148
Size:  67.3 KB
    Very apt mate

Well put Ash and honest of you for your call but some of those who have gone much further over the top and instigated the replies are using the persecution complexes as a defence. Look back just a couple of weeks and you couldn't make it up.

Fair play to you, Ash and hats off...we all say things in the heat of the moment that we look back on and think maybe we shouldn't have said it or put our point a different way.

P'boro...you say others haven't had the chance to apologise...I presume you're talking about yourself (if not, you have no idea whether they-whoever they are-felt the need to apologise). You always feel hard done by when you're banned so you obviously don't consider an apology necessary and to my memory you've never apologised for anything you've said so your 'opportunity to apologise' comment makes no sense at all other than in the context of you seeing yourself as a victim.

As for your 'we should all be treated the right way' comment, Ron is right-you've actually been given more leeway than anyone else but, as you've noticed, things are tightening up. We want anyone who posts to enjoy coming to, and being part of, the board and folk were coming to the end of their tether...and the common denominator was you. I'm locking this thread now, however, as Ash's apology doesn't need to be sullied by a back and forth argument. He lost his cool because he values this board as much as i and a lot of others do. You post a lot on here and surely the only pleasure you get can't just be from winding people up? Stop playing the victim, stop being a WUM and you'll be fine.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)