The Peckham Pigeon Times managed to track down the two pigeons affected by the Leeds United fan rampage through London Bridge - although one wanted to remain anonymous.

Geoff (pictured forefront), aged 11, said that he had moved to London when he was 6 and described the chanting and arm waving as the most intimidating thing he had witnessed in that time, although conceded that office Christmas parties and Hen Dos heading to Brighton or the West End had run it pretty close:

Once they had finished posing for pictures they then went on the march (with the BT Police) a whole fifth of a mile to the station. Disregarding the huge amounts of high-tec, anti-terror CCTV, they did not for one moment stop waving their arms or singing, this time at a big group of hipsters who had mobbed up to try and film them. It got a bit hairy when some middle-class women started tutting, as they were keen to buy their artisan bread and cheese from Borough Market, before their husbands got home from their badminton, but they soon backed off when they realised that this lot were not going to stop singing 'Yorkshire, Yorkshire, Yorkshire' or walking for anybody.

"I was just minding my own business, cooing and tucking my head under my wing every now and then, whilst looking for a hipster to **** on, when suddenly the air filled with a paradoxical toxic mixture of disgusting human body odour and too much lynx and then the chanting started, all funny sounding vowels and tedious. It was too much, and despite many of them clutching pastry based food in their chubby hands, begging to be stolen, I had to flee. I now reside on the roof of the Charlton Athletic ticket office, where you are hardly ever disturbed by loud chanting or large crowds of people".

Susan (not real name & in background), aged 9, said it wasn't so much the chanting and arm waving, as she had been raised on the roof of a nursery school and so was used to that kind of thing, but the thought of what may happen if the Leeds fans had got a hold of her:

"I've seen the news, I have heard about Yorkshiremen and their obsession with pigeons. My cousin was abused in a coop in Rotherham a few years ago and I was determined that that was not going to happen to me. I found out that groups of Yorkshiremen wandering through London Bridge happens quite a few times over the course of year, mainly between August and May, so decided to move to Eastbourne, where many of the locals simply want to give you bread, rather than put you in shackles and abuse you. I won't be back".