+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: zippy your wrong

zippy your wrong

you say you treat me the same as others and i have had more lea way thamn most
    really????

ypou banned me for calling pat sad
    yet a mod calls me a ****er did you ban him

i get callled peado boro
    did that poster get banned

pat has an argument with myself and ghost he gets banned .but not every time he sill continues to srgue with some ,but to me thats good and i have said his ban was just worthless and im still convinced it was the spratt to catch the mackrel

this lad says he wants someone to die and has mental issues and to phuck of
    everyone of those in my eyes is a bann and going on you wanting to ^tighten things up^

so what part of those three things
    wishing someone dead
    saying they have mental issues
    telling a ellow poster to phuck of are acceptable
    even in the so called heat of discussion

surely calling someone sad was in the heat of discussion

but it was only the word sad
    i wished him no harm i didn ttell him to take an overdose

i didnt say he had mental issues
    and i certainly didnt tell him to phuck of
    and it was said in the heat of a discussion

why did you feel it becessary to ban me for the word ssad
    but allow thsis poster to do the things he did
    not just one banning offence but 3 in my eyes and you have bottled it on all three

have you set the bar in that posters can wish someone dead,insinuate they have mentall issues and tell a oster to phuck of in this new board that you are tightening up

im just trying to find out the levels for how you will be moderating this new tightened up board

Give it a fecking rest FFS.

The rest of the Mods and I think Zip acted correctly. No one else seems to have an issue except you.

Show me the thread where someone called you a peado...... I must have missed it. Prove the fact and action will be taken.

If you don’t like the way the board is run don’t come on.....it’s simple.

Dear me.A grown man whingeing like this.

Must be rag week!

Quote Originally Posted by Geordie_Exile_De View Post
    Give it a fecking rest FFS.

The rest of the Mods and I think Zip acted correctly. No one else seems to have an issue except you.

Show me the thread where someone called you a peado...... I must have missed it. Prove the fact and action will be taken.
    Quote Originally Posted by pboromag View Post
    Seems a shame to get banned for that
    When calling someone peadoboro or ****er goes unpunished

Sorry for that pat
    I would have to agree with you there mate

IT WAS WELL POINTED OUT WHEN IT HAPPENED

OTHERS WITNESSED IT
    about april time
    it didnt go punished then im sure it wont now

so you think its ok to say someone has mental issue ,but not call them sad
    you think its ok to wish someone dead but not call them sad

you think its ok to tell a fellow poster to phuck of but call someone sad and your banned

im just trying to work within the lines thats all
    if this is the new board then so be it

i should have called pat a mental phucker for having anliking to spouting of statistics and that he should go away and die as he is boring me and i wouldnt have got banned for that
    i beggining to understand how it works now

no you don't understand zilch..that's the effing problem. and your pathetic act is wearing thin.

you have a very selective memory... verything you are accusing others of doing to you - you have done yourself. so either effing get over it or leave or get banned.

Zzzzzzzzzz this is why I've lost interest.

Pboro, I don't know how many times you need to be told but I was not banned for arguing.

The only explanation I was given, which I had to ask for was that I was the "catalyst" in a thread which went bad.

My reply was that Poland was the "catalyst" at the start of World War 2 to which I had no reply.

I may also add that more than a dozen posters posted or P.M'd me to say they felt the ban was unfair.

I was give three days so I served another 4 days voluntarily on behalf of the Mod dealing out the initial ban.

I hope you read, digest and understand so that you don't need to bring it up again.

In other words you get what you deserve in this world.

This is from a guy who has slagged posters wives, mother and fathers off.

Stated that a posters mother had notches on her bedpost and father was in the nonce wing in Durham Jail

Tried to get me banned by winging to the mods when he wasn’t even named in the post

He has never apologised for any of this, for me he is a total waste of space.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)