+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: zippy your wrong

Quote Originally Posted by TheOtherTerryMac View Post
    This is from a guy who has slagged posters wives, mother and fathers off.

Stated that a posters mother had notches on her bedpost and father was in the nonce wing in Durham Jail

Tried to get me banned by winging to the mods when he wasn’t even named in the post

He has never apologised for any of this, for me he is a total waste of space.
    I prefer the term Oxygen Thief for him.

Quote Originally Posted by toonlegend View Post
    no you don't understand zilch..that's the effing problem. and your pathetic act is wearing thin.

you have a very selective memory... verything you are accusing others of doing to you - you have done yourself. so either effing get over it or leave or get banned.
    show me one threa where ihave told anyone to phuck of
    show me one thread where i have said someone has mental issues
    show me one thread where i have told someone to g and die

i havent
    i

first - any action by a mod is in full agreement with other mods - stop belittling zippy

secondly name calling for the want of an expression is common thing between friends and forums we watch that it doesn't develope futher indeed as ash has said he apologised no problem we're all friends again

you don't seem to consider people ( with the exception of one ) on here as friends internet wise indeed you treat others with contempt
    in that nobody's opinion matters except yours You are what many mods on other footymad forums call a major disruption and on the other forums posters have been banned for it
    we have given you a lot of latitude in the hope you would change . the line is drawn call it your final warning

How much longer are people on this board going to have to put up with Pboromackem before he is finally IP banned and binned for good? I and i assume a few others don't even bother on here anymore because every time we come on to see what's going on its 10% football and 90% Pboro whinging threads or threads about him.

The reason he probably hasn't been IP'd yet is because he posts loads of sh!te and generates clicks on his brain melting threads but what u don't realize is a lot of regular posters aren't even bothering anymore and this place will soon be dead.

But never mind eh... Pboro will always be here to argue with himself when there's no one left to piss off.

Quote Originally Posted by Davearmy View Post
    How much longer are people on this board going to have to put up with Pboromackem before he is finally IP banned and binned for good? I and i assume a few others don't even bother on here anymore because every time we come on to see what's going on its 10% football and 90% Pboro whinging threads or threads about him.

The reason he probably hasn't been IP'd yet is because he posts loads of sh!te and generates clicks on his brain melting threads but what u don't realize is a lot of regular posters aren't even bothering anymore and this place will soon be dead.

But never mind eh... Pboro will always be here to argue with himself when there's no one left to piss off.
    Howay man keep him for his entertainment value I think he is hilarious

Howay man keep him for his entertainment value I think he is hilarious
    😁

Like the lad from Game of Thrones, he's our Reek.

Keep him.

Quote Originally Posted by Sclox View Post
    😁

Like the lad from Game of Thrones, he's our Reek.

Keep him.
    100% agree mate keep him on the forum his disjointed sentences and the way he has no idea about to and too or is it 2 is a joy to behold

100% agree mate keep him on the forum his disjointed sentences and the way he has no idea about to and too or is it 2 is a joy to behold
    Believe me, he'll be licking his lips and enjoying every minute of this.

Quote Originally Posted by ex_pat_magpie View Post
    Believe me, he'll be licking his lips and enjoying every minute of this.
    Hope so Bill. Thats the idea.

😁

Quote Originally Posted by ronandtet View Post
    first - any action by a mod is in full agreement with other mods - stop belittling zippy

secondly name calling for the want of an expression is common thing between friends and forums we watch that it doesn't develope futher indeed as ash has said he apologised no problem we're all friends again

you don't seem to consider people ( with the exception of one ) on here as friends internet wise indeed you treat others with contempt
    in that nobody's opinion matters except yours You are what many mods on other footymad forums call a major disruption and on the other forums posters have been banned for it
    we have given you a lot of latitude in the hope you would change . the line is drawn call it your final warning
    firstly
    ghost and the idiot who wished him dead arent friends
    secondly ghost did object hence why he posted afrwewards that if he had a problem please pm him and not tell him to phuck of on the forum .are you considering ghosts feelings
    secondly there are other posters on the board with mental issues are you considering their feelings
    and thirdly how iit correct in any way to wish someone dead

sorry but if ghost or myself had said that o him im sure the ban would have been impementd

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)