+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Two Announcements 11:30am Today?

Two Announcements 11:30am Today?

According to AH on Twitter?

Quote Originally Posted by ncfcog View Post
    According to AH on Twitter?
    Players it seems. Fort Biggus Alus had packed that pre-announcing lark uppus.

Name:  Capture2.jpg
Views: 1053
Size:  16.8 KB

Hopefully Karl Henry and a keeper, although not exactly a lot out there. Evtimov and Keen also are a bit dodgy on crosses apparently and does Stuart Taylor actually want to play anymore? Saying that, hopefully he wants a pretty much full season playing and having a 6ft 6 goalie will certainly help on set pieces

Let's have a little guess as to who it may be then. It's a long held Notts tradition to be massively disappointed so I'll go for,

1) Keeper: Dimitar Evtimov.

2) Midfielder: Romario Vieira.

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    Let's have a little guess as to who it may be then. It's a long held Notts tradition to be massively disappointed so I'll go for,

I suspect you are right and unfortunately not the players we need. Need experienced heads! My wish list would be

1) Keeper: Stuart Taylor

2) Midfielder: Karl Henry

But think you'll be spot on Gump

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post

Could be right gumpy, I wouldn't mind the keeper though as Fitz is crap this season. I'd prefer Henry to Vieira but let's face it, anyone who can put a tackle in would be a useful addition to centre mid.

Quote Originally Posted by crazyfists View Post
    Could be right gumpy, I wouldn't mind the keeper though as Fitz is crap this season. I'd prefer Henry to Vieira but let's face it, anyone who can put a tackle in would be a useful addition to centre mid.
    Apparently, Dimitar Evtimov, is just as dodgy as Fitz and Viera will be "one for the future" and touted as a "future England international", only to be released in 12 months time. Sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Its motivated me to stick 25 quid on us for promotion at 20-1 with Bet Victor, never learn lol.

Already, before the announcement is made - 'dodgy', 'not the players we need', 'tradition to be massively disappointed', 'released in 12 months'.

Is it just too much to be a little bit positive? Players already judged even though we don't know if they are signing.

Let's get behind them, rather than expecting or (in some 'supporters' cases) hoping they'll make mistakes.

Quote Originally Posted by crazyfists View Post
    Henry or Viera --if only

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast