+ Visit Crewe Alexandra FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Railwaymen Supporters Evening - Weds 26 Sept - The Duke of Gloucester - 19:30

The Railwaymen Supporters Evening - Weds 26 Sept - The Duke of Gloucester - 19:30

Wednesday 26 September at the Duke of Gloucester, get yourself down to The Railwaymen Supporter Evening with special guest Luke Murphy.

Also if you are not a member then follow the link below for more information about Wednesday and joining the Railwaymen Supporters Group.....It is free.

https://therailwaymen.com/supporters...t-luke-murphy/
    Last edited by ChalkDust; 14-09-2018 at 02:32 PM.

This sounds like a fantastic opportunity to have your say about the club, and demonstrate that it really belongs to the day-in-day-out, rough-with-the-smooth, fans. Just a pity that I can be there.

Quote Originally Posted by AlexLeicester View Post
    This sounds like a fantastic opportunity to have your say about the club, and demonstrate that it really belongs to the day-in-day-out, rough-with-the-smooth, fans. Just a pity that I can be there.
    "Can"?

How embarrassing. Considering words are my 'game'. Clearly it wasn't time for 't'.
    Yes, it should have been that I 'can't' be with you.

Is Dario invited?
    Also when is Dario going to be cleared through lack of any vestige of evidence by the FA. Chelsea didn't have to wait very long for a favourable verdict! I think it's gone on long enough. He's been shabbily treated in the way that a celebrity manager wouldn't have.
    If the silence remains, what are we going to do about it? Will this be discussed at the meeting?

I believe the report is scheduled for the end of this month, they are giving people chance to respond. Probably delayed I expect though