+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Cambridge are Rubbish.

Cambridge are Rubbish.

Yet we won 1-0 at Stevenage. So if you lose tomorrow the emotional repercussions will be intense. Including me, though not in a depressive way. I wish i could watch you tomorrow, it will be like a lot of Yaks jumping about. Which would be more entertaining than listening to the Cambridge game on the radio.

Don Masson, yep, i saw him play, the footballing equivalent of a folk dancer waving several hankies over his head.

Quote Originally Posted by Psaw View Post
    Yet we won 1-0 at Stevenage. So if you lose tomorrow the emotional repercussions will be intense. Including me, though not in a depressive way. I wish i could watch you tomorrow, it will be like a lot of Yaks jumping about. Which would be more entertaining than listening to the Cambridge game on the radio.

Don Masson, yep, i saw him play, the footballing equivalent of a folk dancer waving several hankies over his head.

zzzz, twiddling yer thumbs till the next boat race?

Quote Originally Posted by matt_magpie View Post
    zzzz, twiddling yer thumbs till the next boat race?
    Don't be too severe, he's trying really, really hard to be a troll. The irony is that he posted this on his own site:

Go on, be remotely interesting and say something really nasty. I bet you cant do it.
    Pot and kettle anyone?

Weird.

Cut back on the medication sonny.

Yet another Stroka, be gone with you and don't forget the Savlon for your Palm Blisters, what a Muppet it must be the country air and farm yard smells.

Don't worry lads, he's the only Cambridge supporter on the Cambridge board and I reckon the strain has got to him.

Oh, anyone seen Chalky?