+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Great deal for the Hertz and Sellic games

If you can’t make both games, tough. I’m gonna be in London and will miss the Celtic game which I’ve already paid my season ticket for, no gonna moan like feck about it.
    £22 each for those 2 games is good value and I think you are just looking for something to moan about

Quote Originally Posted by Dee_Dee View Post
    If you can’t make both games, tough. I’m gonna be in London and will miss the Celtic game which I’ve already paid my season ticket for, no gonna moan like feck about it.
    £22 each for those 2 games is good value and I think you are just looking for something to moan about
    Well said. Find a friend who could use the ticket for the game you can't make. Pensioners get the deal for £33. Club is obviously listening to the feedback that they have been getting about the need to use price as a way of getting more fans through the doors.

Quote Originally Posted by BCram View Post
    Well said. Find a friend who could use the ticket for the game you can't make. Pensioners get the deal for £33. Club is obviously listening to the feedback that they have been getting about the need to use price as a way of getting more fans through the doors.
    Giving your ticket to someone else wont help the club financially

Quote Originally Posted by ABERFELDYDEE View Post
    Giving your ticket to someone else wont help the club financially
    It won't but the idea was to charge away fans top dollar whilst allowing ours to get in for zip

I think they maybe cud have a place in the shop where people cud donate the freebies they won't use themselves.

Must be a few fans who don't have anybody to give them too so if there was a point where fans cud pick up tics for either free or a pay what you want donation we cud get a bit more in.

Quote Originally Posted by ABERFELDYDEE View Post
    What if you can only make the sellik game
    You think £30 is fair?
    No I think £30 is ridiculous, but £44 for they to games is decent, but still think over priced

Quote Originally Posted by jdfc View Post
    No I think £30 is ridiculous, but £44 for they to games is decent, but still think over priced
    I will not be able to attend either game but for once the directors are listening to the supporters and in my opinion offering a good deal. They could have sat back and watched a handful of non season ticket holding Dundee supporters pay £30 for the Celtic game.
    The home games against Hearts last season were Category A so there is no point in posters complaining about fans being charged £26 for an Adult ticket.

£44 is decent if ye can make the twa gemmes
    But if u cannae Phucking 30 quid for the sellick
    Eh dinnae want tae see the sellick ehm there fir the Dee
    Why should dees pay extra tae watch they unwashed ****s

Quote Originally Posted by IsseyMiyake View Post
    £44 is decent if ye can make the twa gemmes
    But if u cannae Phucking 30 quid for the sellick
    Eh dinnae want tae see the sellick ehm there fir the Dee
    Why should dees pay extra tae watch they unwashed ****s
    Will you really have to pay £30?

Do you not know anybody with a season ticket?

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    Will you really have to pay £30?

Do you not know anybody with a season ticket?
    I have ST
    Was meaning in general

Quote Originally Posted by IsseyMiyake View Post
    I have ST
    Was meaning in general
    I think there will be a handful of folk who pay £30

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)