+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Great deal for the Hertz and Sellic games

Great deal for the Hertz and Sellic games

Said no cuunt ever
    Totally unrealistic
    Folk that cant make the two games are absolutely shafted
    This will backfire big time as the Tims and Huns will boycott what will be tv games anyway
    This board will shut the phuckin doors at this rate

Either go or bide in the hoose, I can’t really afford Ibrox this week so I’m giving it a miss. Our prices are pretty much in line with other teams, I think Hearts v Dundee might actually be £32.

Suppose could let everyone in for a fiver and go tits up again with an extra 1000 fans. Great

Quote Originally Posted by Dee_Dee View Post
    Either go or bide in the hoose, I can’t really afford Ibrox this week so I’m giving it a miss. Our prices are pretty much in line with other teams, I think Hearts v Dundee might actually be £32.

Suppose could let everyone in for a fiver and go tits up again with an extra 1000 fans. Great
    You think £30 is "pretty much in line with other teams"
    Were at the bottom of the league with 2 goals in 4 games so to pile in now with inflated costs seems short sighted to say the least

Hearts Cat A price is £36

Hearts v Dundee is Cat B and they will be charging our adults £32

[QUOTE=Dee_Dee;39013593]Hearts Cat A price is £36

Hearts v Dundee is Cat B and they will be charging our adults £32[/

Have a look at the league
    They are top and we are rooted
    This town is in no way comparable to Edinburgh
    Their crowds are climbing year by year
    Ours are plummeting
    It wont improve with pricing like this
    You see it yet?
    Last edited by ABERFELDYDEE; 14-09-2018 at 06:10 PM. Reason: Typo

The occasional punters will come if we win home games, if we keep losing home games, they won’t, regardless of price.

I bought a season ticket so every home game is about £20 for me. The years when I’ve not had the money to buy one, I’ve used the pay up monthly finance deals available. Season ticket holders can also take a mate to 2 games for free this season.

Since when has league position determined a clubs pricing structure? Do we put it back up if we get up to 7th or 8th?

No matter how you cut it somebody will be "shafted".

As a season ticket holder em getting "shafted" with the 12.5% reduction but em not that fussed, em glad they are trying something.

I still doubt many if any Dee fans will have to pay £30 to see a game, with the chance of either a freebie or a reduced ticket.

We will still get around 9000 for Celtic game which will probably give us our highest take at the gate for a considerable while.

Hearts fans will pay if still top and a crowd of 7000 or so.

It's not ideal but it's the away fans that are paying thru the nose not ours.

On the flip side some Charlton fans were up for the well game, thought it was ****e obviously and overpriced.

They are £200 for season tic

£44 for two games, what is the complaint, I think it’s a good deal for anyone with out a season ticket, if you can’t make it you don’t buy them simple

Quote Originally Posted by jdfc View Post
    £44 for two games, what is the complaint, I think it’s a good deal for anyone with out a season ticket, if you can’t make it you don’t buy them simple
    What if you can only make the sellik game
    You think £30 is fair?

Quote Originally Posted by Dee_Dee View Post
    The occasional punters will come if we win home games, if we keep losing home games, they won’t, regardless of price.

I bought a season ticket so every home game is about £20 for me. The years when I’ve not had the money to buy one, I’ve used the pay up monthly finance deals available. Season ticket holders can also take a mate to 2 games for free this season.

Since when has league position determined a clubs pricing structure? Do we put it back up if we get up to 7th or 8th?
    You are deliberately being obtuse about this
    You know as well as me that the structure is always the same
    Its the cost thats ridic
    But you know that and choose to skirt round it

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)